Computer Desks for Home Use
Working or studying at home has over the years become increasingly common due to recent technology-driven systems that lend to this. Having bills to sort out, organising household documentation, creating household budgets or other related tasks calls for having a designated workspace within the home.Read More
A computer desk or home office desk has come to replace the traditional dining or kitchen table as the favoured workspace within the home. With our extensive online selection of furniture that includes a selection of home office items, we make finding the right home office desks in Melbourne both easy, and convenient for you.
How to Choose the Right Desk
When thinking of purchasing a home office desk, there are certain considerations to take to ensure that you select a desk that is right for your purpose. Here are our suggestions on how to pick the right one.
- Consider where you wish to place your desk, and how much space is available.
- Consider your interior decor and how you can blend your desk in with the existing furniture.
- Consider how much work you will be doing on your desk, as well as the amount of time you will be spending at your desk. A large and comfortable desk will keep the space from becoming cluttered and disorganised.
- Consider the amount of paperwork that will likely be generated, so that you can keep an organised track of your documents.
- Consider what shape will best fit into the space you wish to place your home office desk.
- Consider the height of your desk. Ideally, it should be between 28 and 30 inches, if you are of average height that is between 5 feet 8 inches, and 5 feet 10 inches. If you are shorter or taller, this should be adjusted accordingly.
- Consider how much material you will need to store on your desk. If you don’t have a separate filing cabinet, you may prefer a desk with several drawers.
- Consider what material you prefer, and for what duration you expect to keep the desk.
- Consider your budget. After narrowing down your preferences, this often is the final deciding factor.
We Have a Desk for You
There are any number of reasons for you to be looking for a home office desk. You may be a remote worker, a student with homework or college assignments, or a working professional that needs a workspace for that extra work you’ve taken to finish at home.
There are plenty of options to choose from, and manufacturers strive to create furniture to meet various needs. At Buy Direct Online, we have something for everyone, and we are sure that you will find a desk that will not only suit your particular requirements but will also blend in perfectly with your existing furniture.
At Buy Direct Online, you will be pleased to find that your exact requirements will be met as we carry the best selection of desks in Melbourne and all over Australia, at the most reasonable prices.
However, if you have any queries simply give us a call on1300 313 495 or get in touch with us online. Our customer service team will be happy to hear from you.
Get Desks For your Melbourne Office From Buy Direct Online
Are you looking to purchase amazing office furniture? Then look no further than Buy Direct Online for all your office needs. Whether you are looking to buy home office desks to be delivered on the outskirts of Melbourne or computer desks for your city centre Melbourne office, we will have the right desk for you and will be able to get it to you quickly and free of charge!
If you are buying multiple desks for an office, it is extremely important that you plan this out first to ensure that you are buying enough, or to see if you are spending too much! Carry on reading for our advice on purchasing office furniture.
Our Advice When Buying Computer Desks
If you have been looking around for office furniture, then you will already be aware that it can be quite costly. For this reason, you need to make sure that you are not wasting money with an office plan and furniture that you are not happy with, by planning this out beforehand. Here are just a few of our favourite pieces of advice that we think will really help you when choosing desks and other items of office furniture.
- Plan Ahead - The biggest mistake that you can make when buying office furniture is not planning ahead. When people do not plan ahead, it usually results in purchasing too many items for the space, not purchasing enough, or buying items that do not fit the office environment you want to have and create a floor plan that is not smooth. You want your employees to be as productive as possible, and so you need to make an office floor plan to ensure that this happens. Creating a floor plan and then marking this physically on the floor with tape will give you a better visual representation of how the office will look, whether this be at home or in a rented space.
- Consider Your Office Environment - Are you looking to create a certain atmosphere and environment in your office space? Then you will want this to be reflected in the furniture that you choose. Many modern and vibrant offices now want to give their employees the ability to sit in different areas of the office. For example, whilst working this may be at a desk and office chairs, but then in the breakout area there are comfier couches and ports to work on laptops. Consider this before jumping in and buying furniture.
Browse Our Extensive Range of Computer Desks in Melbourne Today
Are you ready to purchase high-quality computer desks for your Melbourneoffice? Then take a browse around the huge range of desks that we have available right here at Bur Direct Online. When you purchase computer desks from us, you can also look forward to free shipping, and we can deliver anywhere in the city. For more info on our range of desks or to chat to us about our shipping, get in contact with the team here today who would be more than happy to assist.Read Less