Fila Chair Linking Stacking Chair Poly Shell Optional Upholstery Church School Community Hall Seating
Hot Seller Stock Note: Upholstered seats & backs are now IN STOCK but they are selling fast so hurry & place your order.
Note: We stock some colours and other colours & options can be quoted and pre-ordered as required please call or email us: [email protected] with your colour and quantity required.
The Fila Linking Chair has a simple modern design with smooth angled legs. This chair has many applications from Church to Schools, Community Halls etc.
- Ready-Link Legs easy linking system
- Legs link & lock together to form one combined leg
- Super Strong and Durable Construction
- Light Weight material
- Manufactured from Premium Moulded Polyurethane
- Easy to Clean & Maintain with Anti Bacterial Properties
- Frame / Legs Charcoal Colour Only
- Stackable very high no limit (we have stacked them 30 high)
- Stacks Straight Up & is very stable once stacked for safety
- Up to 100% Recyclable
- GREENGUARD Recyclable Approved & Certified
- BIFMA – Heavy Duty testing certification BIFMA DOCUMENT
- Exceeds all Australian standards requirements for public seating
- Upholstered Seat only or Seat & Backrest is Optional
- Back Rest Upholstery is easily removable to clean etc…
- Large Range of Upholstery Colour Options
- 200kg Weight Rating tested
- 5 Year Australia Wide Commercial Warranty
Need a Trolley for your Filas? Click LINK or below
Supplier Assembly Note: The Fila chairs are quite easy to assemble, we have a video on the assembly in the video gallery and also a paper download which can be used to assist you in this process. We have been assembling these chairs for over 15 years now and have found that the best and most efficient way to assemble them is using a battery driver with an Allen key bit. If you have a standard Allen key with the 90-degree corner you can cut this off so that you have a straight driver and use that in any standard battery drill. The reason behind us recommending a battery driver is that most people will tire very quickly using the Allen key especially if you have a lot of chairs and also will often not have enough strength to actually do up the final few bolts as the mould on this chair is very tight and designed this way so that once it is screwed together it is locked in place and will not move so often the final 2-3 bolts will be very tight and doing them up by hand is not possible. We also recommended when using a drill doing up the bolts a bit at a time working from bolt to bolt do not do up one bolt tight and then start on the next one this will not work. If you would rather us assemble the chairs please just ask for an assembly price we can either arrange for them to be assembled prior to dispatch or once they are on site depending on your location. Over the years we have had some customers struggle with the assembly if they don’t have the right tools or skills, we are more than happy to help but there is a charge for us to come and assemble the chairs if they have already been delivered to site.