Heavy duty marine grade plywood under your soft seating and back for the long life of the chair.
Spire Chair Linking Bench Seat Design Community, Auditorium, Hall, Church & Waiting Room Seating
Project Pricing - Please call us on 1300 313 495 for special pricing for large quantity orders!
The Spire chair is a specifically designed linking chair that forms a bench seat when linked together making it perfect for many seating applications Medical waiting rooms, Community Halls, Churches, Auditoriums & any space that requires a large amount of seating, you can stack this chair 8 high and connect them firmly together in a row. You can't go wrong with this amazingly designed comfortable & durable chair.
- Comfortable & Supportive Slim Design
- Fabric Upholstery provides elasticity & softness in the seat and back
- 25mm x 25mm Square metal Tubular heavy-duty Legs & Frame
- Durable black texture electrostatic powder-coated frame
- Stackable No arms 8-10 Chairs High with no under-seat book rack
- Stackable Withs arms 5 Chairs High with no under-seat book rack (to stack the with armchairs higher than 5 you need to slide in the linking device)
- Metal Linking Mechanism easy to use and durable
- Linking Devise also has our unique Adjustable system (this enables you to adjust how close the chairs link together)
- Nylon frame stacking protectors on the inside of the legs
- Poly floor protectors on the bottom of each leg
- Padded Seat & Back Rest
- 50mm thick Comfort-Density Seat Cushion
- Dunlop Enduro Supreme Fire Retardant Foam
- Triple Marine Ply timber Seat base
- Water-based non-flammable glues are also used in the manufacture
- Waterfall seat front eliminates cutting off circulation to the lower legs and feet
- Optional book rack under seat can be ordered (Available with a lead time of 4-5 Months)
- The weight of no arm chair is approximately 7kg no arms in 8kg
- 200kg Weight Rated & Tested
- Environmental Material Analysis - 98.8% Recyclable
- AS/NZS 4438:1997 Compliant
- 5 Year Commercial Use Structural Factory Warranty
Stocked Colour: Both no arms and with armchairs are black ripple frame & black upholstery
Stacking Note: No armchairs and with armchairs do not interstack
Linking Note: When chairs are dispatched from our factory we set the adjustable linking devices so that the no armchairs link with each other and the with armchairs link with each other. If you want to link the arms chairs with the no armchairs all you need to do is adjust the sliding linking devise with an allen key it is a very easy adjustment to do.
NEW Seat Cushion Important Note: When the chairs are brand new the seat cushion foam is very stiff this is normal for this type of quality moulded foam. The seat foam will soften up to its full flexibility over the first few times the chairs are used and you will then get the full benefit of the comfort the Spire chair has to offer.
Frames: We have found with years of experience shipping 1000's of chairs all over Australia every month that you may get some marks and possibly scratches on the frames in transport we do our very best with packaging to eliminate this but it can happen. If it does the best thing we have found to use is black boot polish, put a layer on and then rub off the excess and let it dry it works a treat.
Dimensions No Arms:
- Seat Height: 475mm front / 455mm back (Seat slopes slightly for comfort)
- Seat Size: 425mm deep / Width: 485mm back & 410mm at the front
- Seat Depth from Seat front to back rest: 460mm
- Overall Height: 840mm
- Overall Width: 485mm
- 4 Leg Base Foot Print: 485mm Wide x 540mm Deep
- Weight: 7kg
Dimensions With Arms:
- Seat Height: 475mm front / 450mm back
- Seat Size: 425mm deep / 480mm Wide
- Seat Depth from Seat front to back rest: 465mm
- Height of the arm rest from the ground 630mm
- Height of arm rest from the seat 170mm
- Overall Height: 840mm
- Overall Width: 530mm
- 4 Leg Base Foot Print: 530mm Wide x 550mm Deep
- Weight: 8kg
Delivery:The Church chair is delivered fully assembled with the seat & backrest attached.
Optional Commercial Grade 3 Stage Scotch Guard Application:
Our 3 Step scotch guard application process will help stop stains, prevent wear and protect your church chairs. The system we use is a 3 coat application with drying time in between to ensure it gives the best protection. The chairs are extremely easy to clean with a simple wipe or all-purpose cleaning spray. As with most upholstery, we recommend testing a small area first before cleaning the chair fully.
Click the below link to buy a trolley:
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.