Opal 100 4 Leg Stacking Chair Optional Poly Shell or Upholstery Arms Lecture Folding Writing Tablet
The Opal 100 4 leg Chair offers a comfortable shaped plastic seat and backrest with good lumbar support, a strong silver stackable 4 leg metal frame.
Opal 100 Key Benefits
- Stackable frame with and without arms
- 150kg weight rated frame
- Fully welded durable steel frame with chrome finish
- Heavy-duty moulded poly seat and back rest
- Optional arms, folding tablet arm & upholstery
- 4 Leg Frame with Tablet arm Option is stackable
- 4 leg frame option (very durable & lightweight)
- Posture correct lumbar support in backrest
- Australian standards approved
- Plastic frame protectors stop the chair scratching any floor surface
- Linking device on bottom of the frame to link chairs together
- AFRDI Level 6 Tested & Approved
- 10-year factory warranty
Opal 100 Options
- Arm Rest can be added to this chair (chair will still stack with arms fitted)
- Folding Tablet Arm on the left hand side or right hand side (Chair will still stack when tablet arm is fitted)
- Option of Poly or Upholstered Seat & Back Rest
Opal 100 Colour Options
- Black Poly Seat & Black Rest
- Black Fabric
- Red Fabric
- Black commercial grade Vinyl
- Opal 100 can be upholstered in other made to order Fabrics & Vinyls email us for a quote: [email protected]
- Overall height: 810mm
- Overall width: 540mm
- Overall depth: 530mm
- Seat height: 440mm
- Backrest height: 365mm
- Backrest width: 480mm
The chairs are delivered assembled, The tablet arm option if selected is not attached and will need to be fitted to the frame upon arrival.
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.