Capri Chair X Back Stacking Visitor Office Cafe Restaurant Outdoor Chairs
Hot Seller Stock Note: Hugely popular chair range from Tilia in Turkey, we carry stock of some colours and other colours can be brought in by pre-order basis lead time is normally around 5-6 months.
Our hottest new model Capri chair is stackable up to 14 and is made of 100 % virgin polypropylene applied with gas injection moulding. Capri is a monoblock chair with a surface that is slightly wooden textured, light but sturdy at the same time. The characteristic X back is suitable for indoor & outdoor use, in kitchens, restaurants, hotels, gardens, terraces and pool sides. The high-resistant feet have interchangeable PVC footers. It is available in various colours.
Minimum Quantity Order: 10 Chairs
- Capri X back chair
- 4 leg cafe chair
- High strength one-piece gas injection moulded technology
- UV stabilised shell is resistant to fading
- Manufactured in Turkey (Istanbul)
- Recycled PP Polypropylene with a mix of fibreglass
- 100% Recyclable Product
- High-resistant feet.
- Various Colour available
- Suitable for both Indoor and Outdoor
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Lightweight and easy to move (3.95kg per chair)
- Weight tested to 250kg
- European Design & Manufacturer
- 12 Month Factory Warranty
- Black-(Pre-Order Late Aug. 2020)
- Ivory White
- Cream- (Pre-Order ETA 3-4 Months)
- Coffee- (Pre-Order ETA 3-4 Months)
- Nile Green- (Pre-Order ETA 3-4 Months)
- Tile Red- (Pre-Order ETA 3-4 Months)
- Wood- (Pre-Order ETA 3-4 Months)
- Olive Green- (Pre-Order ETA 3-4 Months)
- Light Blue- (Pre-Order ETA 3-4 Months)
- Turquoise- (Pre-Order ETA 3-4 Months)
- Wenge- (Pre-Order ETA 3-4 Months)
- Red-(Pre-Order Late Aug. 2020)
Material Manufacturer Note: The Capri chair range is manufactured from high-quality glass fibers that do have flow marks on the chair surfaces (especially on dark colours and the Silver & Gold finish) This is something that can't be avoided due to the nature of the glass fiber content in the material and the one piece manufacturing process. Often the seat will be effected at the front where the legs attached these are standard production marks and these chairs have been manufactured like this for over 10 years but it is something that we like to make sure our customers are aware of. Please view the images of these flow marks in the image gallery on this listing.
*FREE delivery is valid when your order is $500 or more in Adelaide / $1,000 or more in Melbourne & Sydney / $2,000 or more in Canberra / $5,000 or more in Brisbane & Perth / $10,000 in Hobart / $15,000 or more in Darwin metro. All orders less than this amount or in other regional areas will be subject to our discounted delivery rates that can be quickly checked using the shipping estimate calculator on this page.
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.