Church Arm Chair Linking Community Auditorium Seating Supreme Comfort & Durability
BEST SELLER STOCK NOTE: This chair is very popular for large seating projects and sells out quickly, You can see what we have in stock by checking the colour dropdown selection. All other options, colours marked as pre-order can be ordered with the mentioned lead time in the option so please place your order or call us today!
This specifically designed Church chair is great for large seating areas, you can stack them 4-5 high and connect them together firmly in a row. Perfect for community centers, auditoriums, churches and spaces that are in need of a large area of seating. You can’t go wrong with this amazingly designed comfortable & durable chair.
Project Pricing – Please call us on 1300 313 495 for special VIP Bulk pricing & Discount Freight Deals for large quantity orders!
- 40% more comfortable – upholstered in breathe fabric range
- Fabric provides elasticity & softness in the seat and back
- 25mm x 25mm Square Tubular heavy duty Legs
- Durable black texture powder coat frame
- With arms Stackable up to 4-5 Chairs High
- 19mm x 19mm steel framework (backrest & bridge support)
- Metal Linking Mechanism easy to use and durable
- 76mm Dual-Density Seat Cushion with Lumbar Support
- Dunlop Enduro Supreme Fire Retardant Foam
- Water-based non-flammable glues are also used in the manufacture
- Waterfall seat front eliminates cutting of circulation to the lower legs and feet
- Solid padded Armrests are a great asset to this chair
- Optional book rack under the chair (POA, minimum order quantities & 6-7 month lead time)
- Also available in commercial grade anti-bacterial Black Vinyl ( Note: Other colours are available on POA )
- 250kg Weight Rated & Tested
- 15 Year Commercial Use Factory Warranty
Frames: We have found with years of experience shipping 1000’s of chairs all over Australia every month that you may get some marks and possibly scratches on the frames in transport we do our very best with packaging to eliminate this but it can happen. If it does we are able to provide paint that can be used to touch up the marks.
Church Chair with arms Dimensions:
- Seat Height: 510mm
- Seat Depth: 420mm
- Seat Width: 535mm
- Overall Height: 915mm
- Overall Width: 550mm
- Arm Rest Height: 655mm
- Overall Depth: 515mm
- Back Height: 490mm
- Internal Measurement between the arms 450mm
Church Chair With Arms Weight
The Church chair is delivered fully assembled with the seat & backrest attached we only assemble the chairs as the orders come through – We take absolute pride in the assembly and packing of these chairs so that when shipped across Australia they are very well packaged, strapped to custom pallets and each chair is protected with cardboard to ensure the chairs arrive in 100% pristine condiction. The assembly and packing process does take time.
The lead time for in-stock church chair options is generally 5-10 working days for orders of 1-25 chairs as they are assembled once the order comes in but larger orders of 25+ chairs can take 2-4 weeks depending on the orders in the system. Please call and speak with one of our sales consultants today to confirm how long it will take to assemble your order and prepare it for shipping.
Important Note from manufacturer: Colours can often differ in shades from the screen to real life if you need to match the colour please call and ask us for a sample to be sent. Please also note that the manufacturer reserves the right to change the chair design, fabric colour, style, size and type of materials used at any time without notice as part of their continuous product improvement program.
Optional Commercial Grade 3 Stage Scotch Guard Application
Our 3 Step scotch guard application process will help stop stains, prevent wear and protect your church chairs. The system we use is a 3 coat application with drying time in between to ensure it gives the best protection. The chairs are extremely easy to clean with a simple wipe or all-purpose cleaning spray. As with most upholstery, we recommend testing a small area first before cleaning the chair fully. Please allow extra time for our production team to apply this option to your chairs.
Premium Series Project Brochure Download: