System 50 2000 3 Pod Workstation Desks & Ducted Screen Systems Furniture 120 Degree
Workstation components included in this setting:
3 x worktop desks 1200mm x 1200mm x 600mm deep
6 x 60mm round legs in white to support the desk tops
3 x 50mm Acoustic screens 1200mm high x 1200mm wide select your screen height from the options
* No storage, accessories, power or chairs included in the base price.
* Made to order 20-25 working days
* All aluminium frames on the screens is white powder coat
System 50 Key Benefits:
- Australian manufactured product
- Custom made to order & can be configured in basically any shape or size
- We offer a range of pods and desk configurations to make it easy for customers
- Screens are 50mm thick providing excellent acoustic sound absorption properties
- All screens are pinable and have a large range of accessories that can be connected to the top extrusion
- Screens are supplied with adjustable feet to ensure you can level your desk setting on an uneven floor
- Screens can be ducted or non ducted (this is a duct that can carry power through the screen segregated from the data)
- Clip in lids cover the power / data duct section and allow easy access at any time
- Screens are easy to assemble and reconfigure at any time, very strong and robust
- The screens have an aluminium frame powder coated white (other colors are available on request)
- Screens can be made to any height we offer 1200, 1350, 1500 & 1800mm as standard on most listings on the website
- Desk tops fix securely to the screens using strong metal brackets
- All desk tops are 25mm thick commercial grade melamine board with matching 2mm PVC edging
- Desk tops are supported by metal legs seen pictured in the images standard is the 60mm round leg in white
- Power poles and power blades can be configured into any of these systems
- Soft wired power is also available as an add on see the links below
- All System 50 is supplied flat packed but we can also arrange assembly and provide quotes for this
- 10 year factory warranty
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.