Paramount 2 Person Back to Back Electric Height Adjustable Desk
Rapid Paramount offers electric height adjustable workstations in back to back configurations with or without screens. The Paramount system allows for independent height adjustment for each user. Available in 1800mm or 1500mm Wide Tops. With built-in cable tray holding up to 12 GPO or data points per user. Backed by a 5-year warranty. The back to back workstation allows 2 users to work at different desk height levels simultaneously.
- Height adjustment from 655mm to 1259mm
- 25mm Thick Table Top With 50mm D Scalloped Edge for Cable Access
- New Cable Tray Design With Provisions To Hold Up To 12 GPO Or Data Points Per User
- Modular Wiring Components Not Included – See Softwiring Range
- Powder Coated 3 Stage Frame with a Single Heavy Duty Motor
- New Desk Mounted & Clamp-On Shelf Options
- Optional Pre-set Controller available
- 100kg Lifting Capacity
- Mix and Match our Black or White frames with Natural Oak or Natural White tops
- 5-Year Warranty
- White Top
- Natural Oak Top
- White Frame
- Black Frame
- Width: 1500mm x Depth: 1530mm x Height Range: 655-1259mm
- Width: 1800mm x Depth: 1530mm x Height Range: 655-1259mm
*FREE delivery is valid when your order is $500 or more in Adelaide / $1,000 or more in Melbourne & Sydney / $2,000 or more in Canberra / $5,000 or more in Brisbane & Perth / $10,000 in Hobart / $15,000 or more in Darwin metro. All orders less than this amount or in other regional areas will be subject to our discounted delivery rates that can be quickly checked using the shipping estimate calculator on this page.
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.