Deluxe Rapid Infinity Straight Single Sided Workstation with Screen - Profile Leg
Maximise floor space and legroom with the stylish Deluxe Rapid Infinity straight workstation system. Dual Cross Bar For Added Stability and E1 Rated Melamine Worksurface. The Deluxe Rapid Infinity Workstation range features tables in either Profile or Loop leg configurations perfect for any office fit-out. Available in 3 different dimensions, the options for your space are endless!
- Deluxe Infinity with New Deeper 750mm Top
- Create Runs of Any Length
- Recessed Intermediate Leg Creates Full Leg Access
- 60 x 30 Profile End Legs
- Double Support Rail for Extra Strength
- E1 Enviroboard
- Scalloped Edge for Cable Access
- Delivered Flat packed
- Easy Assembly
- Pinnable Privacy Screen Upholstered In Fabric
- 5 Year Warranty
- White Worktop
- Natural Oak Worktop
- Black Frame
- White Frame
- Screen - Grey screen with black frame
- Screen- Black screen with white frame
- 1200mm W x 750mm D x 730mm H Per User
- 1500mm W x 750mm D x 730mm H Per User
- 1800mm W x 750mm D x 730mm H Per User
- Screen- 495mm H x 30mm T (Width equal to each desk width)
- Rapid Infinity Desktop Screen Divider
- Infinity Screen Hung Shelf
- Desk Mounted Shelf
- Slimline Mobile Pedestal
*FREE delivery is valid when your order is $500 or more in Adelaide / $1,000 or more in Melbourne & Sydney / $2,000 or more in Canberra / $5,000 or more in Brisbane & Perth / $10,000 in Hobart / $15,000 or more in Darwin metro. All orders less than this amount or in other regional areas will be subject to our discounted delivery rates that can be quickly checked using the shipping estimate calculator on this page.
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.