Deluxe Loop Legs 4 Person Workstation Pod with Screens
Maximise floor space and legroom with the stylish Deluxe Loop Leg bench corner workstation system. Dual Cross Bar For Added Stability and E1 Rated Melamine Worksurface - Adjustable Levelling Feet. The Deluxe Rapid Infinity Workstation range features tables in either Profile or Loop leg configurations perfect for any office fit-out. Available in 3 different dimensions, the options for your space are endless!
- 4 person office workstation Pod
- Adjustable Levelling Feet
- E1 Rated Melamine Worksurface
- Dual Cross Bar For Added Stability
- White or Black Powdercoat Legs
- Two worktop colour options
- 60 x 45 loop Leg underframe
- Delivered Flat packed
- T Pinnable Privacy Screen Upholstered In Fabric
- Easy Assembly
- Optional Screen Hung Shelf.
- 5 Year Warranty
- White Top
- Natural Oak Top
- White Frame
- Black Frame
- Grey Screen with Black Frame
- Black Screen with White Frame
- 1500mm W x 1500mm W x 750mm D x 730mm H
- 1800mm W x 1500mm W x 750mm D x 730mm H
- 1800mm W x 1800mm W x 750mm D x 730mm H
- 495mm H x 30mm T Pinnable Privacy Screen Upholstered In Fabric
Key Benefits of Screen Hung Shelf ( Optional ):
- Available in 2 matching colours
- 18mm T Melamine Shelf
- E1 Rated Enviroboard
- Dimensions: 600mm W x 270mm D x 250mm H
*FREE delivery is valid when your order is $500 or more in Adelaide / $1,000 or more in Melbourne & Sydney / $2,000 or more in Canberra / $5,000 or more in Brisbane & Perth / $10,000 in Hobart / $15,000 or more in Darwin metro. All orders less than this amount or in other regional areas will be subject to our discounted delivery rates that can be quickly checked using the shipping estimate calculator on this page.
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.