Saddle Stool Seat Gas Lift Chair Full Ergonomic Angle Tilt - with Back Rest
It has finally arrived! The totally new Saddle Chair with ergonomic backrest support which can be angled in & out plus up & down. This all-new design enables the Saddle user to have the added security of a back support while seated, this back feature can be all adjusted while sitting on the Saddle. We have found over the past 5 years our Saddle Chairs have gown extremely popular among many injury management personal and back to work carers. Occupational Therapist, Workcover, Safe Work, Hospitals and Dentists are just some of the sectors that are now using the amazing Saddle Chair.
Saddle Chair with backrest Key Benefits:
- Seat angle tilt's and can be locked in any position
- Gas lift seat height adjustment
- Back angle can be altered and locked in any position (independent to the seat)
- Very durable and washable black vinyl upholstery
- Well Padded seat for supreme comfort
- Fire retardant foam with endure cushioning
- 150kg weight rated & tested
- Australian Standards approved
- Chrome heavy duty base with roller point casters
- Ergonomically shaped and designed saddle seat
- Easy access controls
- 10 year factory warranty
Seat size: 400mm wide x 400mm deep with 20mm thick comfort foam
Optional Drafting Kit: This kit includes 1 x foot ring and 1 x drafting higher gas lift
Saddle Chair Options:
Seat upholstery can be changed to a colour of your choice, black vinyl is standard. Note: Lead time for non-standard upholstery colours is 25-30 working days
Glides on the base so the seat will not roll around
150kg rated mech and base are available
Saddle Chair Warranty:
Saddle Chair Gas lift range Specifications:
650mm Highest point (gas fully extended)
500mm Lowest point (gas fully compressed)
Saddle Chair Gas lift range (With Drafting Ring) Specifications:
920mm Highest point (gas fully extended)
650mm Lowest point (gas fully compressed)
Optional Amazing X-Bade Ball Bearing Wheels:
X-Wheel Blade Casters represent a breakthrough in seating technology and comfort. Just like a building, a chair is only as good as its foundation; and as a person, core stability is the key to health. The wheels on your chair are the foundation that creates core stability and leads to healthy, smooth, ergonomic movement. Featuring 100% rubberized blade wheels and a free ball-bearing core, X-Wheel Blade Casters are quieter and smoother. They work better on hardwood and pile carpet alike, and they are more gentle on tile, hardwood, vinyl, carpet, and almost any surface. Ball-bearing swivels spin easily, preventing scuffing and scratching. And they look great! Put, for a small investment, you can upgrade your chair's performance and enhance your seating experience.
- Makes your chair roll with ease
- Prevents user injury by making your chair easy to move
- Saves wear to carpet and other surface's
- 100% Rubberized blade wheels
- Quieter and smoother operation than traditional casters
- Perfect to use on any surface.
- Ball-bearing bracket core allows for easy, smooth swivel & spin
- Preventing scuffing and scratching
- The dual bearing core design will make your chair movement smooth and effortless.
- Manufactured with premium material
- Super Duty Metal bracket supports the wheel
- LIFETIME FACTORY WARRANTY
X-Blade Wheel Dimensions:
Pictures are for illustrational purposes only, the manufacturer reserves the right to make changes to this product dimensions, design, shape and adjustments at any time without prior notice.
*FREE delivery to Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Perth, Hobart & Darwin metro areas only. All orders less than this amount or in other regional areas will be subject to our discounted delivery rates that can be quickly checked using the shipping estimate calculator on this page.
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.