Saddle Seat Ergonomic Stool Gas Lift Chair
The brand new Saddle Seat is fully ergonomic with seat angle tilt locking mechanism. Our Saddle Seats now come with the all-new automatic body weight tensioning system which is located under the seat is easy reach, to operate this system you just twist the knob and the angle will be made stiffer or easier. The Saddle also has gas lift height adjustment at the pull of a lever, the seat is upholstered in heavy-duty vinyl material which provides a durable and easy to clean surface. All Saddles come with a 5-way chrome metal base fitted with roller point casters this provides the finishing touch to the flawless design.
Saddle Seat Key Benefits:
- Seat tilts back and can be locked in any position
- Seat tilt tension control to suit any body weight
- Gas lift seat height adjustment
- Very durable and washable black vinyl upholstery
- Well Padded seat for supreme comfort
- Fire retardant foam with endure cushioning
- 120kg weight rating
- Chrome heavy duty base with roller point casters
- Ergonomically shaped and designed saddle seat
- Easy access controls
Seat tension control function is not included on the saddle with back rest model as this has a totally different independent mechanism which will not allow for the tension control system
Seat size: 400mm wide x 400mm deep with 20mm thick comfort foam
Optional Drafting Kit: This kit includes 1 x foot ring and 1 x higher drafting gas lift
Saddle Seat Options:
Seat upholstery can be changed to a colour of your choice, black or white vinyl is the standard stocked colours. Note: Lead time for non-standard upholstery colours is 25-30 working days
Glides on the base so the seat will not roll around
150kg rated mech and base are available
Saddle Seat Warranty:
Saddle Seat Gas lift range Specifications:
- 650mm Highest point (gas fully extended)
- 500mm Lowest point (gas fully compressed)
Saddle Seat Gas lift range (With Drafting Ring) Specifications:
- 920mm Highest point (gas fully extended)
- 650mm Lowest point (gas fully compressed)
Optional Amazing X-Bade Ball Bearing Wheels:
X-Wheel Blade Casters represent a breakthrough in seating technology and comfort. Just like a building, a chair is only as good as its foundation; and as a person, core stability is the key to health. The wheels on your chair are the foundation that creates core stability and leads to healthy, smooth, ergonomic movement. Featuring 100% rubberized blade wheels and a free ball-bearing core, X-Wheel Blade Casters are quieter and smoother. They work better on hardwood and pile carpet alike, and they are more gentle on tile, hardwood, vinyl, carpet, and almost any surface. Ball-bearing swivels spin easily, preventing scuffing and scratching. And they look great! Put, for a small investment, you can upgrade your chair's performance and enhance your seating experience.
- Makes your chair roll with ease
- Prevents user injury by making your chair easy to move
- Saves wear to carpet and other surface's
- 100% Rubberized blade wheels
- Quieter and smoother operation than traditional casters
- Perfect to use on any surface.
- Ball-bearing bracket core allows for easy, smooth swivel & spin
- Preventing scuffing and scratching
- The dual bearing core design will make your chair movement smooth and effortless.
- Manufactured with premium material
- Super Duty Metal bracket supports the wheel
- LIFETIME FACTORY WARRANTY
X-Blade Wheel Dimensions:
Note: Pictures are for illustrational purposes only, the manufacturer reserves the right to make changes to this product at any time without prior notice.
*FREE delivery is valid when your order is $500 or more in Adelaide / $1,000 or more in Melbourne & Sydney / $2,000 or more in Canberra / $5,000 or more in Brisbane & Perth / $10,000 in Hobart / $15,000 or more in Darwin metro. All orders less than this amount or in other regional areas will be subject to our discounted delivery rates that can be quickly checked using the shipping estimate calculator on this page.
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.