Lab200 Drafting Stool Gas Lift Bench Laboratory Medical Chair Chemical Resistant Seat
The Lab200 Stool is Designed for high-use dirty working environments - easy clean polyurethane body.
- Durable polyurethane material for seats
- Slightly raised back rests section
- Polyurethane is easy to clean and chemical resistant
- Anti-Bacterial properties perfect for use in clinical areas
- Easy to use mechanism
- Seat tilt and lock
- Gas lift height adjustment
- Height adjustable foot ring
- Fix glide stops the chair rolling
- 5 way nylon heavy duty base
- Australian Manufactured from locally & Imported Componets
- AFRDI Level 6 Approved
- 120KG Weight Rated & Tested
- 10 Year Factory Warranty
- Lab 200 - Seat: W450 x D460mm; Seat Height: H580 - 850mm (shaped seat with raised section at the back)
*FREE delivery is valid when your order is $500 or more in Adelaide / $1,000 or more in Melbourne & Sydney / $2,000 or more in Canberra / $5,000 or more in Brisbane & Perth / $10,000 in Hobart / $15,000 or more in Darwin metro. All orders less than this amount or in other regional areas will be subject to our discounted delivery rates that can be quickly checked using the shipping estimate calculator on this page.
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.