Modulus Flip Top Table
Note: Please Call or email us today with your location and details so we can provide you with a full assembly & Installation quote 1300 313 495, this service is not included in the products listed price.
The Modulus system has a timeless simplicity with one universal leg style that supports many table designs. The distinctive A-shaped rail and socket system securely locks the table together & gives immense strength.
- Very durable, one handed flip mechanism, simply pull and tilt with safety stay upright locks
- Perfect for boardroom, training, conference, classroom and cafeteria tables
- AFRDI approved for severe commercial use
- Frames finished in Gloss White or Matte Black powdercoat
- 25mm worksurfaces finished in White melamine on E0 grade substrate with matching PVC edge
- Fixed height 720mm (incl worksurface)
- Use multiple tables to create more worksurface space or nest tables away when not in use
- 70 mm castors make for easy moving - 2 locking castors to set in place
- Each table includes 2 sets of flip table links
- Warranty: 10 Year Warranty
- Black Powdercoat
- White Powdercoat
- 1200 x 1200mm (Round)
- 1200 x 600mm
- 1500 x 600mm
- 1200 x 750mm
- 1800 x 600mm
- 1500 x 750mm
- 1800 x 750mm
- 1800 x 900mm
*FREE delivery is valid when your order is $500 or more in Adelaide / $1,000 or more in Melbourne & Sydney / $2,000 or more in Canberra / $5,000 or more in Brisbane & Perth / $10,000 in Hobart / $15,000 or more in Darwin metro. All orders less than this amount or in other regional areas will be subject to our discounted delivery rates that can be quickly checked using the shipping estimate calculator on this page.
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.