Modern Flip Table Metal Frame Mobile Folding Top Desk Table Heavy Duty 150kg Rated Optional Tops
Brand new flip top table with a modern design and has a generous range of tops that you can buy with it. Please note the pictures in the gallery are not the tops sold with this frame. The Tops we provide have square corners and matching edging.
- Super strong & durable metal frame
- The frame is Manufactured from 304 steel
- 150kg Weight Rated & Tested
- Optional tabletop is 25mm thick melamine in 5 colour choices
- Heavy-Duty Locking system in both flat and upright positions
- 60mm twin roller point casters
- Foot-operated locking wheel break on each caster
- Easy to assemble & operate
- High-quality powder-coated finish
- 3 Frame colour finishes to choose from
- 5-year Factory warranty
- Frame Height: 695mm
- Overall Top Height When Fitted to Frame: 720mm
- Black & Chrome - (black rails & chrome T feet section)
- Beech Timber
- Cherry Timber
- Dark Cherry Timber
Top Size Options
- 1500mm x 750mm
- 1800mm x 750mm
- The one sides frame can be used on tops 1500mm long up to 1800mm long, 750mm wide to 900mm wide.
FREE linking device with every Folding Table. If you want this please select the option above.
Product Note: The images used are for illustrational purposes only the tops pictured rounded corners and contrasting edging but we do not stock this option as standard it can be ordered in for an extra $98 per table and a 6 week lead time. The tops we supply for these tables will have 90 degree square corners and matching edge strip.
*FREE delivery is valid when your order is $500 or more in Adelaide / $1,000 or more in Melbourne & Sydney / $2,000 or more in Canberra / $5,000 or more in Brisbane & Perth / $10,000 in Hobart / $15,000 or more in Darwin metro. All orders less than this amount or in other regional areas will be subject to our discounted delivery rates that can be quickly checked using the shipping estimate calculator on this page.
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.