Zip 3 Panel Free Standing Acoustic Screen Partition Room Dividers
ZIP dividers are designed to divide larger areas into quieter, more functional spaces, providing an easy and cost-effective way to minimize the noise and visual distractions found in today’s open work environment. Constructed from 100% recycled PET materials, ZIP dividers absorb up to 85% of ambient noise and easily zip together to create an innovative acoustic solution that allows workers to be more focused and productive while maintaining the benefits of collaboration.
- Rated to absorb 85% of ambient noise (NRC 0.85)
- Made from 100% recycled PET eco-friendly materials:
- Fabric: 100% Post-Consumer; Core: 60% Post-Consumer
- Offered as 3-pack with expansion panels sold separately
- Panels zip together making it easy to extend the length
- Flexible zippers allow panels to rotate for any layout option
- Tackable fabric material
- Available in 5 colors
Optional Extension Panel:
- T-Leg used only to make extension panel stand alone
- Use as a stand-alone panel with the purchase of T-Leg
- Expand the 3 panel3 by adding extensions
- Extension panel with zip either side
- 600mm Wide
- Height: 1650mm
- 3-Panel Width: 1830mm
- Individual Extension Panel Width: 600mm
*FREE delivery is valid when your order is $500 or more in Adelaide / $1,000 or more in Melbourne & Sydney / $2,000 or more in Canberra / $5,000 or more in Brisbane & Perth / $10,000 in Hobart / $15,000 or more in Darwin metro. All orders less than this amount or in other regional areas will be subject to our discounted delivery rates that can be quickly checked using the shipping estimate calculator on this page.
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.