Sneeze & Cough Table Segregation Screens Strong Protection Barriers Free Standing Mobile
This table segregation sneeze and cough separation barriers allow restaurants, cafes and pubs to operate safer, smarter and with peace in mind. Ideal for public spaces, medical facilities and hospitality venues. This table segregation screen provides a physical but non-intrusive barrier between patrons. Constructed from a powder-coated steel frame, this barrier allows for a choice of colours to match the interior design. The screens themselves are clear to maintain a sense of friendly ambience.
- Australian Designed & Manufactured
- No Assembly required - These are sent out fully assembled
- Easy to sanitize & maintain clean
- Help isolate airborne contaminants
- Great for Virus control
- Maintain social distancing
- General risk mitigation
- 50mm Metal frame powder-coated black finish is standard (other colors are available on request)
- Acrylic perspex screen fixed to the metal frame
- Helps commercial outlets maintain government guidelines
- 10 Year Commercial Factory Warranty
- Strong Barrier frame with Feet
- Clear barrier screen - Strong perspex
- After-sales support
- 1500mm Wide x 900mm High
- 1500mm Wide x 1200mm High
- 1500mm Wide x 1500mm High
- Custom sizes available - email email@example.com or call 1300 313 495.
Downloadable PDF Information Sheet
Product Manufacturer Note: This screen guard is a proactive measure you can implement which may limit the spread of the virus but BDO Trading does not guarantee that this product will prevent you from contracting COVID19 or any other sickness. Please also note that the pictures are for illustrational purposes only, the manufacturer reserves the right to make design changes and alterations to the product at any point as part of their continuous improvement program.
*FREE delivery is valid when your order is $500 or more in Adelaide / $1,000 or more in Melbourne & Sydney / $2,000 or more in Canberra / $5,000 or more in Brisbane & Perth / $10,000 in Hobart / $15,000 or more in Darwin metro. All orders less than this amount or in other regional areas will be subject to our discounted delivery rates that can be quickly checked using the shipping estimate calculator on this page.
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.