Sneeze & Cough Guard Shield Clear Acrylic Barrier Protection Desk Counter Workstation Screens
Return to work safer with Acrylic screens. Taller and Denser than others currently on the market. These clear acrylic sneeze guards are perfect for Office area, medical centres, hospital clinics, beauty shops, reception counters, banks and retail stores. Protect both your staff and customers during COVID-19 with these easy to assemble clear protective sneeze guard screens. Designed and made with high-quality clear acrylic, these screens have polished edges and rounded corners for maximum safety. Acrylic is a much more popular and versatile substitute for glass due to its crystal clear and shatter-resistant properties. It's also much easier to clean and keep sterilized.
- These work well on desks, Workstation & countertops
- Easy to assemble
- Easy to sanitize & maintain clean
- High-quality commercial-grade clear acrylic
- Brand New - Polished smooth edges
- Protect staff and customers
- Crystal clear and shatter-resistant
- Acrylic screens are available in 4 sizes to suit your workstation
- AS Screen Feet – Free Standing feet require no drilling or mounting
- Stands at 620mm Overall Height when mounted on AS Screen Feet
- 8mm Thickness
- 3 types of mounting options available. See Matching products
- Clamps are available in black and white
- 2 clams or 2 AS Screen Feet required to mount the single screen.
- 5 Years of Warranty Available
- Clear Screens
- Clear ( Free Standing Feet )
- Black - Clamps
- White - Clamps
- Large Screen - 1780mm Wide x 600mm High
- Medium Screen - 1480mm Wide x 600mm High
- Small Screen - 1180mm Wide x 600mm High
- Extra Small Screen - 690mm Wide x 600mm High
- Screen Feet - 1200mm Wide x 100mm High / 68mm Thickness ( Optional for Mounting )
*FREE delivery is valid when your order is $500 or more in Adelaide / $1,000 or more in Melbourne & Sydney / $2,000 or more in Canberra / $5,000 or more in Brisbane & Perth / $10,000 in Hobart / $15,000 or more in Darwin metro. All orders less than this amount or in other regional areas will be subject to our discounted delivery rates that can be quickly checked using the shipping estimate calculator on this page.
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.