Sit To Stand Loctek Height Adjustable Desk Riser + FREE Anti Fatigue Mat
This BRAND NEW Sit-To-Stand height adjustable desk is sturdier, thinner and more convenient than it's height-adjustable competitors. With a quick release keyboard tray that allows both laptop and desktop users options, one knob for speedy sit-to-stand interchangeability. This ergonomic desk solution is the perfect fit for your office, study or desk in need of a new solution!
- The gravity centre is kept on the same vertical line during the whole movement
- Sit to stand in a matter of seconds
- Sits on any desk, without having to buy a whole new workstation
- Heavy Duty Gas spring construction enables any height stop within the available height range
- Quick release slot for keyboard tray
- Scratch-resistant table cover and keyboard tray surface
- Thinner design than it's competitors, 12cm at the lowest height
- Support groove on the surface to mount smart phones and tablets
- One knob on right side, allows for smooth height adjustment
- Weight Capacity 15kg
- 5 Year Warranty
LIMITED TIME OFFER! *FREE ANTI FATIGUE MAT*
- Large (MT105M)
- Top: W880 x D530 x H130-455mm
- Base: W789 x D445mm
- Keyboard Tray: W880 x D260mm
- Small (MT105S)
- Top: W700 x D500 x H130-395mm
- Base: W680 x D445mm
- Keyboard Tray: W700 x D260mm
The keyboard tray fits a keyboard up to 230mm deep
*FREE delivery is valid when your order is $500 or more in Adelaide / $1,000 or more in Melbourne & Sydney / $2,000 or more in Canberra / $5,000 or more in Brisbane & Perth / $10,000 in Hobart / $15,000 or more in Darwin metro. All orders less than this amount or in other regional areas will be subject to our discounted delivery rates that can be quickly checked using the shipping estimate calculator on this page.
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.