Rapid Boost Electric Height Adjustable Workstation with Scallop Top
Nowadays, you need to work smarter in every way. And one way of doing that is to work with equipment that not only benefits your productivity but also your health. That is where our Height-adjustable Desk can facilitate your working efficiency without any compromises. To sit or not to sit, that is the question that stands to be aptly answered with our Boost workstation.
- Boost Height Adjustable Standalone Workstation
- 750mm D Scallop Top
- Electric Height Adjustment from 645mm to 1275mm H
- Elegant wiring design accords with aesthetics and simplicity
- Two legs with three stages design
- Rich software protection, automatic fault detection
- Impeccable protection software, including automatic failure detection.
- Sedentary alert
- Constant speed control, less than 2mm of dynamic error for height adjustment.
- A reliable control system,100% aging test qualified.
- Low standby power consumption, U.S. EPA and European ERP Qualified
- Dual Motors
- Built-In Anti-Collision Mechanism
- 125kg Weight Capacity
- Max Speed: 38mm/S
- Noise Emission: <50db
- Surge Immunity: 1kV(L1 to L2) / 2kV(L1,L2 To PE)
- ESD Protection: +-4.0kV ( Contact Discharge )/
- +-8.0kV ( Air Discharge )
- Leg Column Size: 80mm x 50mm
- Memory Controller With 3 Presets & Sedentary Alert
- 10 year of warranty
- Black - Frame
- White - Frame
- New Oak- Top
- Brilliant White - Top
- W-1200mm x D-750mm
- W-1500mm x D-750mm
- W-1800mm x D-750mm
- Height - 645 - 1275mm
*FREE delivery is valid when your order is $500 or more in Adelaide / $1,000 or more in Melbourne & Sydney / $2,000 or more in Canberra / $5,000 or more in Brisbane & Perth / $10,000 in Hobart / $15,000 or more in Darwin metro. All orders less than this amount or in other regional areas will be subject to our discounted delivery rates that can be quickly checked using the shipping estimate calculator on this page.
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.