Rapid Boost+ Electric Height Adjustable Corner Workstation Sit Stand Desk
Boost Plus has a full range of configurations, from a Single, corner workstation or desk and return to Back to Back workstations with screen division. The range meets Australian standards for height range, has an LED digital controller, anti collision and anti tilt as standard and a 120kg plus weight rating. With low noise emission and easy assembly Boost Plus meets all Height Adjustable workstation requirements. The optional integrated cable tray and snake add ons make managing wiring simple.
- Dual motor – 3 stage motorised legs
- Boost+ is the new model that supersedes the previous Boost range
- Equipped with a better motor
- Inverted legs for more stability
- More options for screens, cable management and configuration
- 120kg weight loading capacity
- Smooth & quiet adjustment at 38mm per second
- 3 pre-set programmable heights
- Anti-collision and anti-tilt safety features
- Optional Portable Battery Packs allows desk mobility free from GPOs
- Height range of 620mm – 1270mm H
- 750mm depth top with scalloped cable access
- Available in 1200mm, 1500mm or 1800mm wide
- 10 year of warranty
- Black - Frame
- White - Frame
- Natural Oak- Top
- Natural White - Top
- Black Screen
- Grey Screen
- 1500mmW x 1500mmD x 620-1270mmH
- 1800mmW x 1500mmD x 620-1270mmH
- 1800mmW x 1800mmD x 620-1270mmH
- CLICK HERE FOR ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTION FOR MANUAL DESK
- CLICK HERE FOR ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTION FOR MANUAL RETURN
*FREE delivery is valid when your order is $500 or more in Adelaide / $1,000 or more in Melbourne & Sydney / $2,000 or more in Canberra / $5,000 or more in Brisbane & Perth / $10,000 in Hobart / $15,000 or more in Darwin metro. All orders less than this amount or in other regional areas will be subject to our discounted delivery rates that can be quickly checked using the shipping estimate calculator on this page.
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.