Logan Office Desk Home Study White & Ironstone
Logan straight office desk in white and Ironstone melamine heavy-duty commercial quality, 25mm tops with 18mm sides and 720mm high top. This desk works perfectly in any office, study or home application. Options to add a hutch storage unit or some mobile lockable drawers are all available and in stock for fast delivery.
Logan Range Benefits:
- 2 x cable holes & caps supplied with desks 1500 & 1800mm long (holes are at each end of the desk)
- 1200mm Long desks have no cable holes supplied
- 10-year commercial warranty
- Large stocks ready for immediate dispatch
- Flat-packed for fast damage free shipping with easy to assemble instructions
- Strong cammed-construction for hassle free assembly
- 25mm on 18mm solid heavy duty commercial grade melamine construction
- 2mm hard-wearing rigid PVC edging
- 1800mm x 900mm straight desk
- 1800mm x 750mm straight desk
- 1500mm x 750mm straight desk
Clearance under the desk is 705mm
Desk top height is 730mm
- 1800mm L x 1070mm H x 315mm D
- 1500mm L x 1070mm H x 315mm D
- 1200mm L x 1070mm H x 315mm D
Optional extra Mobile drawers are not included as part of the package but can be ordered by clicking on the optional extra box above. The drawers listed above are at a special price, this price is only available when ordered with this desk setting, all drawers ordered as an optional extra with be supplied in matching colours to the desk setting ordered. The drawers in the option available are mobile with 2 personal drawers and 1 filing drawer. Other drawer options can be ordered to match this setting: Mobile Drawers
Fixed Drawers: These can be fitted Order Here
Fitting Fixed Drawers: Please note that all 1200 x 600 desks do not have cammed or predrilled holes for fixed drawers, the fixed drawers are fitted using self-taping timber screws. This is a tested and proven method in the industry.
Click Here for Logan Desk Fixed/Hanging Drawer Assembly Guide
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.