Humanscale Quickstand ECO Sit-Stand Workstation for Dual Monitors
Humanscale’s QuickStand Eco is the next generation in portable sit/stand products. Sleeker, easier to use and comprised of more sustainable materials than ever before, this sit/stand product features simple setup, portability and near effortless adjustability. This desk riser is available in laptop, single or dual monitor configurations, and transforms ordinary desktops into healthy, active workspaces.
- Work Surface 28 inch Wide designed for minimum desk depth of 24 inches & greater
- Height Range 18
- Freestanding Base Only
- Self-locking mechanism provides ultimate stability and functionality
- Work platform provides added sturdiness and is scratch-resistant
- Minimal footprint allows for more use of the desktop area
- monitor height adjustment for a correct ergonomic fit
- Affordable workspace wellness solution that will blend into any environment.
- 5-year warranty
- Height Adjustment Range 472mm (18.6”)
- Monitor Adjustment Range 140mm (5.5”)
- Monitor Mount Weight Capacity 13.6kg (30 lbs.)
- Mount Freestanding
- Overall Dimensions 742mm D x 711mm W x 714mm H (29.2“D x 28“W x 28.1 “H)
- Product Weight 20.4kg (45 lbs.)
- Product Weight with Box 30.4kg (67 lbs.)
- Type Dual Monitor
- Weight Capacity 15.9kg (35 lbs.)
- Work Surface 711mm W x 483mm D (28” W x 19” D)
*FREE delivery is valid when your order is $500 or more in Adelaide / $1,000 or more in Melbourne & Sydney / $2,000 or more in Canberra / $5,000 or more in Brisbane & Perth / $10,000 in Hobart / $15,000 or more in Darwin metro. All orders less than this amount or in other regional areas will be subject to our discounted delivery rates that can be quickly checked using the shipping estimate calculator on this page.
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.