Fila Chair Linking Stacking Chair Poly Shell Optional Upholstery Church School Community Hall Seating
Hot Seller Stock Note: Charcoal Chairs & Black or Red fabric upholstered seats are now IN STOCK but they are selling fast to hurry & place your order. Other colours lead time is around 5-6 months
The Fila Linking Chair has a simple modern design with smooth angled legs. This chair has many applications from Church to Schools, Community Halls etc.
Minimum Order Quantity: 4 Chairs
- Ready-Link Legs easy linking system
- Legs link & lock together to form one combined leg
- Super Strong and Durable Construction
- Light Weight material
- Manufactured from Premium Moulded Polyurethane
- Easy to Clean & Maintain with Anti Bacterial Properties
- Frame / Legs Charcoal Colour Only
- Seat / Back Shell Charcoal or White
- Stackable very high no limit (we have stacked them 30 high)
- Stacks Straight Up & is very stable once stacked for safety
- Up to 100% Recyclable
- GREENGUARD Recyclable Approved & Certified
- BIFMA - Heavy Duty testing certification BIFMA DOCUMENT
- Exceeds all Australian standards requirements for public seating
- Upholstered Seat only or Seat & Backrest is Optional
- Back Rest Upholstery is easily removable to clean etc...
- Large Range of Upholstery Colour Options
- 200kg Weight Rating tested
- 12 Year Australia Wide Commercial Warranty
Need a Trolley for your Filas? Click LINK or below
*FREE delivery is valid when your order is $500 or more in Adelaide / $1,000 or more in Melbourne & Sydney / $2,000 or more in Canberra / $5,000 or more in Brisbane & Perth / $10,000 in Hobart / $15,000 or more in Darwin metro. All orders less than this amount or in other regional areas will be subject to our discounted delivery rates that can be quickly checked using the shipping estimate calculator on this page.
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.