Urban Mesh Project Chair Fully Ergonomic Task Seating Alloy Base Optional Arms 160kg Rated
Note: Please Call or email us today with your location and details so we can provide you with a full assembly & Installation quote 1300 313 495, this service is not included in the products listed price.
Freeway Urban Mesh hair with polished alloy raised spider base and black powder coated 3 lever heavy duty mechanism. Optional Height Adjustable Armrests, Black mesh backrest, Backrest height & angle adjustable, Seat height and angle adjustable – upholstered seat in commercial quality Black Breathe fabric.
- 3 Lever Multi Ergonomic System Mechanism
- Quality Mesh Breathable Backrest
- Posture Correct Lumbar Support System
- Easy to Operate Adjustable Back Height
- Adjustable Back Rest Tilt Angle & locking System
- Adjustable gas lift Seat Height
- Seat Tilt Angle & Infinite Locking system
- Dunlop Enduro Moulded Foam Seat
- Waterfall Front Seat Design minimises the risk of cutting off blood flow to the feet
- Chrome Classe 6 Heavy Duty Gas Lift Cylinder
- 5 Way Heavy Duty Raised Spider Shape Alloy Base
- Twin Wheel Roller Point Casters
- Upholstered Seat in Commercial Grade 6 Black Breathe Fabric
- Dispatched Flatpacked for Fast Efficient Delivery
- Easy Assembly - See instructions below
- Weight Rated to 160kg
- AFRDI Level 6 Certified
- 15 Year Factory Commercial Warranty
- Seat Height 510-610 mm
- Seat Width 520 mm
- Seat Depth 465 mm
- Overall Height 990-1090 mm
*FREE delivery to Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Perth, Hobart & Darwin metro areas only. All orders less than this amount or in other regional areas will be subject to our discounted delivery rates that can be quickly checked using the shipping estimate calculator on this page.
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.