Ergo Sit Stand Stool Drafting Foot Ring Laboratory Technician Medical Health Vaccine Chair
The Ergo Sit Stand Stool tilt mechanism allows for forward angle seat tilt (as well as set height adjustment). Forward tilt being perfect for detailed Laboratory work or working on patients in areas such as covid vaccine sites.
Sit Stand Drafting Chair with Durable Nylon Base is made from polyurethane (PU) which is resistant to most chemicals, making it suitable for medical and laboratory settings. It features a sturdy black PU seat. versatility of this chair ranges from lab practitioners to Scientists, students and other health care industries.
- Sturdy Black PU seat
- Seat Made from Chemical Resistant Polyurethane
- Easy to Clean & Maintain Liquid Resistant Seat
- Height-adjustable Sit Stand Stool
- Gas Operated Adjustment
- Class 4 Premium Quality Gas Strut
- Height Adjustable Foot Rest Ring
- Seat Angle Tilt & Lock Mechanism
- Very Durable Nylon 5 Way Base
- Optional Polished Aluminium 5 Way Heavy Duty Base
- Twin Wheel Roller Point Casters
- Optional Glides are available if you need the stool to be fixed & not roll
- 150kg Weight Rated & Tested
- 10 Year Factory Commercial Use Warranty
- Seat Height: 460mm to 630mm
- Base Diameter: 640mm
- Seat Width: 305mm
- Footring: 500mm
*FREE delivery is valid when your order is $500 or more in Adelaide / $1,000 or more in Melbourne & Sydney / $2,000 or more in Canberra / $5,000 or more in Brisbane & Perth / $10,000 in Hobart / $15,000 or more in Darwin metro. All orders less than this amount or in other regional areas will be subject to our discounted delivery rates that can be quickly checked using the shipping estimate calculator on this page.
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.