Stella Mid High Back Ergonomic Office Chair 160kg Weight Rated + Seat Slide
Hot Seller Note: New Stock has just arrived on the 7th of September so we will now be dispatching orders!
Amazing Value For Money - Don't Miss-out On This Deal!
A multi-functional office chair designed for users who remain seated for extended hours, such as in call centers, service counter and control rooms. The BIFMA Standard Asynchro mechanism system provides a full range of support for your body throughout a whole day's work. The smooth-riding mechanism allows the occupant to tilt, adjust and lock the seat & back angle easily from upright to reclined positions, supporting him or her in any posture.
- Multi-functional Office Chair
- Designed for users who sit for extended hours
- BIFMA Standard Asynchro Mechanism
- Weight-activated tension control under seat is adjustable to suit your body weight
- Full Range of Support for seat & backrest
- Tilt action easily adjusts the seat & back rest angle from upright to reclined positions
- Seat slider mechanism system to shorten and lengthen the seat depth (black fabric chair only other upholstery options don't have the seat slide)
- Back Cushion distributes body pressure evenly & provides posture correct lumber
- Ratchet Back Height Adjustment easy to adjust
- Soft Touch Arm pads
- Height adjustable arms at the push of a button
- Armrests are also width adjustable (arms are also removable)
- High-Density Cushions for the best support
- Heavy-duty black commercial upholstery (seat, back and back of the backrest)
- Heavy-duty metal 5-way base
- Twill wheel roller point casters
- 160kg User Weight-rating
- Flat packed boxed chair - easy to assemble
- BIFMA Certified - Australian Standards Approved
- GREENGUARD Certified - 5 Star Green Tick
- Manufactured in Malaysia
- 10 Year Factory Commercial Warranty
- Black Fabric
- Seat size: 510mm Wide x 530mm Deep
- Backrest size: 490mm wide x 630mm High
- Overall Height: 1090 - 1200mm
- Seat Height: 510 - 620mm
*FREE delivery to Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Perth, Hobart & Darwin metro areas only. All orders less than this amount or in other regional areas will be subject to our discounted delivery rates that can be quickly checked using the shipping estimate calculator on this page.
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.