Stella Posture Perfect Mid High Back Ergonomic Office Chair 160kg Weight Rated + Seat Slide
Amazing Value For Money - Don't Miss-out On This Deal!
A multi-functional office chair designed for users who remain seated for extended hours, such as in call centers, service counter and control rooms. The BIFMA Standard Asynchro mechanism system provides a full range of support for your body throughout a whole day's work. The smooth-riding mechanism allows the occupant to tilt, adjust and lock the seat & back angle easily from upright to reclined positions, supporting him or her in any posture.
- Multi-functional Office Chair
- Designed for users who sit for extended hours
- BIFMA Standard Asynchro Mechanism
- Weight-activated tension control under seat is adjustable to suit your body weight
- Full Range of Support for seat & backrest
- Tilt action easily adjusts the seat & back rest angle from upright to reclined positions
- Seat slider mechanism system to shorten and lengthen the seat depth (black fabric chair only other upholstery options don't have the seat slide)
- Back Cushion distributes body pressure evenly & provides Posture Pertect lumber correction
- Ratchet Back Height Adjustment easy to adjust
- High-Density Cushions for the best support
- Heavy-duty black commercial upholstery (seat, back and back of the backrest)
- Heavy-duty metal 5-way base
- Twill wheel roller point casters
- 160kg User Weight-rating
- Flat packed boxed chair - easy to assemble
BIFMA Certified - Australian Standards Approved
- GREENGUARD Certified - 5 Star Green Tick
- Manufactured in Malaysia
- 10 Year Factory Commercial Warranty
- Height adjustable arms operated by the push of a button
- Soft Touch Arm pads
- Armrests are also width adjustable (arms are also removable)
- Black Fabric
- Seat size: 510mm Wide x 530mm Deep
- Backrest size: 490mm wide x 630mm High
- Overall Height: 1090 - 1200mm
- Seat Height: 510 - 620mm
Optional Amazing X-Bade Ball Bearing Wheels:
X-Wheel Blade Casters represent a breakthrough in seating technology and comfort. Just like a building, a chair is only as good as its foundation; and as a person, core stability is the key to health. The wheels on your chair are the foundation that creates core stability and leads to healthy, smooth, ergonomic movement. Featuring 100% rubberized blade wheels and a free ball-bearing core, X-Wheel Blade Casters are quieter and smoother. They work better on hardwood and pile carpet alike, and they are more gentle on tile, hardwood, vinyl, carpet, and almost any surface. Ball-bearing swivels spin easily, preventing scuffing and scratching. And they look great! Put, for a small investment, you can upgrade your chair's performance and enhance your seating experience.
- Makes your chair roll with ease
- Prevents user injury by making your chair easy to move
- Saves wear to carpet and other surface's
100% Rubberized blade wheels
- Quieter and smoother operation than traditional casters
Perfect to use on any surface.
- Ball-bearing bracket core allows for easy, smooth swivel & spin
- Preventing scuffing and scratching
- The dual bearing core design will make your chair movement smooth and effortless.
- Manufactured with premium material
- Super Duty Metal bracket supports the wheel
- LIFETIME FACTORY WARRANTY
X-Blade Wheel Dimensions:
Stella Chair Instructions - Important note: Bolts are often taped to the underside of the box lid
*FREE delivery to Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Perth, Hobart & Darwin metro areas only. All orders less than this amount or in other regional areas will be subject to our discounted delivery rates that can be quickly checked using the shipping estimate calculator on this page.
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.