Spartan Heavy Duty Bariatric Executive Chair - 200kg Weight Rated Tested & Certified
The Spartan high back bariatric executive chair is a heavy-duty office chair featuring a metal base, reinforced mechanism and arms with lock tilt mechanism & bodyweight tension control.
Super Heavy Duty Chair - 200kg Weight Tested & Certifed*
- Heavy-duty lock & tilt mechanism with bodyweight tension control knob
- 200kgs weight tested with a Reinforced mechanism
- Gas Lift Height Adjustment
- Metal arm frame fixed to seat & back with padded armrest
- Black PU commercial upholstery Seat, Back & arm pads
- Dunlop "Enduro" foam provides ultimate comfort
- Plush padding ensures good comfort and relief over long periods of sitting
- Contoured and shaped back gives excellent lumbar
- 5-way strong metal base powder-coated black
- Twin Wheel Roller Point Casters
- 12 Month Factory Structural Limited Warranty
- Over all Chair Width 790mm
- Seat Depth 485mm
- Seat width 560mm
- Back Height from seat 670mm
- Seat Height 500mm - 570mm
- Top of armrest to seat is 200mm
- Width between arms 570mm
- Top of armrest from floor is 700mm - 770mm
- Base Width: 700mm
- Base Height with Castors: 160mm
Optional Amazing X-Bade Ball Bearing Wheels:
X-Wheel Blade Casters represent a breakthrough in seating technology and comfort. Just like a building, a chair is only as good as its foundation; and as a person, core stability is the key to health. The wheels on your chair are the foundation that creates core stability and leads to healthy, smooth, ergonomic movement. Featuring 100% rubberized blade wheels and a free ball-bearing core, X-Wheel Blade Casters are quieter and smoother. They work better on hardwood and pile carpet alike, and they are more gentle on tile, hardwood, vinyl, carpet, and almost any surface. Ball-bearing swivels spin easily, preventing scuffing and scratching. And they look great! Put, for a small investment, you can upgrade your chair's performance and enhance your seating experience.
- Makes your chair roll with ease
- Prevents user injury by making your chair easy to move
- Saves wear to carpet and other surface's
100% Rubberized blade wheels
- Quieter and smoother operation than traditional casters
Perfect to use on any surface.
- Ball-bearing bracket core allows for easy, smooth swivel & spin
- Preventing scuffing and scratching
- The dual bearing core design will make your chair movement smooth and effortless.
- Manufactured with premium material
- Super Duty Metal bracket supports the wheel
- LIFETIME FACTORY WARRANTY
X-Blade Wheel Dimensions:
How is this Delivered: In a box flat packed and very well protected against damage in transit, it is not possible to ship such a large chair economically around Australia so we have always sent this product out disassembled and boxed.
*Important Disclaimer: Whilst this chair has been tested with a weight of 200kg & certified by our experienced inhouse technicians, we take no responsibility and cannot be liable for any injury, harm or death from the use of this chair
FREE delivery to Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Perth, Hobart & Darwin metro areas only. All orders less than this amount or in other regional areas will be subject to our discounted delivery rates that can be quickly checked using the shipping estimate calculator on this page.
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.