Spartan Heavy Duty Bariatric Executive Chair - 200kg Weight Tested
The Spartan high back bariatric executive chair is a heavy-duty office chair featuring a metal base, reinforced mechanism and arms with lock tilt mechanism & bodyweight tension control.
Super Heavy Duty Chair - 200kg Weight Tested
- Heavy-duty lock & tilt mechanism with bodyweight tension control knob
- 200kgs weight tested with a Reinforced mechanism
- Gas Lift Height Adjustment
- Metal arm frame fixed to seat & back with padded armrest
- Black PU commercial upholstery Seat, Back & arm pads
- Dunlop "Enduro" foam provides ultimate comfort
- Plush padding ensures good comfort and relief over long periods of sitting
- Contoured and shaped back gives excellent lumbar
- 5-way strong metal base powder-coated black
- Twin Wheel Roller Point Casters
- 12 Month Factory Structural Limited Warranty
- Over all Chair Width 790mm
- Seat Depth 485mm
- Seat width 560mm
- Back Height from seat 670mm
- Seat Height 500mm - 570mm
- Top of armrest to seat is 200mm
- Width between arms 570mm
- Top of armrest from floor is 700mm - 770mm
- Base Width: 700mm
- Base Height with Castors: 160mm
How is this Delivered: In a box flat packed and very well protected against damage in transit, it is not possible to ship such a large chair economically around Australia so we have always sent this product out disassembled and boxed.
Important Disclaimer: Whilst this chair has been tested with a weight of 200kg, we take no responsibility and cannot be liable for any injury, harm or death from the use of this chair
FREE delivery to Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Perth, Hobart & Darwin metro areas only. All orders less than this amount or in other regional areas will be subject to our discounted delivery rates that can be quickly checked using the shipping estimate calculator on this page.
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.