Project X Mesh Chair 3 Lever Comfort Fully Ergonomic Posture Lumbar Optional Height Adjustable Arms
A chair ideal for the Office, Home Study, Boardroom and more, with its ergonomic design and unique adjustability coupled with the posture support mesh backrest this chair is hard to go past.
"Approved & Endorsed by many Occupational Therapists"
- Sleek Design Offering Premium Comfort & Support
- 3 Lever easy to use Heavy Duty Mechanism
- Modern Back Rest Shaped with Breathable Mesh Design
- Posture Correct Lumbar Support System in Back
- Back Rest is Height Adjustable & can be locked in any position
- Seat Pad Upholstered in Black Quality Fabric
- Moulded Seat Foam for supreme comfort
- Optional Removable Height Adjustable Arm Rests
- Easy to adjust, individual seat height, seat tilt angle, back tilt angle and back height adjustment
- Heavy duty gas lift cylinder
- 5 way commercial grade stylish nylon base
- The optional upgraded heavy duty polished aluminium base can be selected
- Twin wheel roller point casters
- Australia Made Chair - Seat & Back Rest upholstered In Australia
- Timber Seat Ply and Poly Under Seat cover + Back Rest Cover are made in Australia
- More than 50% of the components are Australia made
- Some components like the Gas lift and Mechanisms are not able to be made in Australia & have to be sourced from overseas
- 150kg Weight Rated
- AFRDI Level 6 Certification - CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE AFRDI CERTIFICATION
- 10 Year Commercial Use Factory Warranty
Optional Amazing X-Bade Ball Bearing Wheels:
X-Wheel Blade Casters represent a breakthrough in seating technology and comfort. Just like a building, a chair is only as good as its foundation; and as a person, core stability is the key to health. The wheels on your chair are the foundation that creates core stability and leads to healthy, smooth, ergonomic movement. Featuring 100% rubberized blade wheels and a free ball-bearing core, X-Wheel Blade Casters are quieter and smoother. They work better on hardwood and pile carpet alike, and they are more gentle on tile, hardwood, vinyl, carpet, and almost any surface. Ball-bearing swivels spin easily, preventing scuffing and scratching. And they look great! Put, for a small investment, you can upgrade your chair's performance and enhance your seating experience.
- Makes your chair roll with ease
- Prevents injury by making your chair easy to move
- Saves wear to carpet and other surface's
- 100% Rubberized blade wheels
- Quieter and smoother operation than traditional casters
- Perfect to use on any surface.
- Ball-bearing bracket core allows for easy, smooth swivel & spin
- Preventing scuffing and scratching
- The dual bearing core design will make your chair movement smooth and effortless.
- Manufactured with premium material
- Super Duty Metal bracket supports the wheel
- LIFETIME FACTORY WARRANTY
X-Blade Wheel Dimensions:
Note from Local Manufacturer: These chairs are made in Adelaide under contract to Buy Direct Online. We have been notified that some of these chairs have seat under pan plastic covers that are being reused from imported chairs and these under pans covers have labels on them that say "Made in China" The manufacturer has contacted us and made us aware of this, due to the huge demand and shortage of supply they have been using up under seat pans from there imported range to make the local chairs. The box for this chair has also been made in China so on the end's of each box, we have crossed it out and put our sticker over it but the reason they say this is because we are using up boxes our overseas manufacturer made for us for this chair that came in from overseas. The manufacturer had these boxes made and sent to us for these chairs which are made in Adelaide but as you can see the labeled was done incorrectly.
*FREE delivery to Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Perth, Hobart & Darwin metro areas only. All orders less than this amount or in other regional areas will be subject to our discounted delivery rates that can be quickly checked using the shipping estimate calculator on this page.
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.