Ergo Bug High Back Express Fully Ergonomic Chair Office Desk Operator Seating
"Approved & Endorsed by many Occupational Therapists"
The Ergo Bug High Back Ergonomic Office Chair available in black upholstery, this chair is perfect for any workspace environment from the office too home. Comfortable, light and easy to adjust you will find the support is amazing.
Assembly Note... YES this chair is super easy to assemble: The Ergo Bug chair comes with the mechanism pre-assembled to the seat base no tools are required to assemble the no arms chair version. When you order this chair with arms you will need to fit the arms with a small screwdriver not supplied.
- 3 Lever independent ergonomic adjustability
- Adjustable seat height on 1 lever
- Adjustable seat angle on a separate lever
- Adjustable back angle on a separate lever
- Adjustable back height via a separate handwheel system
- Posture correct lumbar support system in backrest
- The high back has Excellent support
- Moulded & Shaped Dunlop Enduro back foam
- 600mm super duty black 5-way nylon base
- 50mm Twin Wheel Roller point casters
- Waterfall seat front reduces pressure on the back of your legs and stimulates blood flow
- AFRDI Level 6 components & Certification
- 130kg Weight Rated
- Australia Made Chair - Seat & Back Rest upholstered In Australia
- More than 50% of the components are also Australia made
- Some components are not made in Australia & have to be sourced from overseas
- 10 Year Factory Commercial Warranty
- Slimline Moulded Seat
Note from Local Manufacturer: These chairs are made in Adelaide under contract to Buy Direct Online. We have been notified that some of these chairs have seat under pan plastic covers that are being reused from imported chairs and these under pans covers have labels on them that say "Made in China" The manufacturer has contacted us and made us aware of this, due to the huge demand and shortage of supply they have been using up under seat pans from there imported range to make the local chairs.
*FREE delivery is valid when your order is $500 or more in Adelaide / $1,000 or more in Melbourne & Sydney / $2,000 or more in Canberra / $5,000 or more in Brisbane & Perth / $10,000 in Hobart / $15,000 or more in Darwin metro. All orders less than this amount or in other regional areas will be subject to our discounted delivery rates that can be quickly checked using the shipping estimate calculator on this page.
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.