Klasse Fully Ergonomic Series 100 Posture Correct Mesh Back Office Task Chair
"Approved & Endorsed by many Occupational Therapists"
Modern and stylish Klasse Ergonomic Series 100 Mesh Office Task Chair is fully ergonomic and contains AFRDI approved components.
Assembly Note... YES this chair is super easy to assemble: The Klasse 100 chair comes with the mechanism pre-assembled to the seat base no tools are required to assemble the no arms chair version. When you order this chair with arms you will need to fit the arms with a small screwdriver not supplied.
- Fully Ergonomic 3 Lever Mechanism
- Independent Seat and Back Rest Tilt Angle & Lock Adjustability
- Seat Angle Tilt Body Weight Torsion Tension Control Adjustment (Knob at front of mech under seat)
- Back Rest Height Adjustment - Lift and Hand Lock System
- Fully Upholstered Seat Cushion with Moulded Endure Foam
- Supreme Comfort and Support with Waterfall Front to Seat
- Optional seat slide mechanism, lift a lever & you can lengthen or shorten the depth of the seat (perfectly set up your chair to suit you)
- Generous Size Back Rests provides Posture Correct Support
- Premium Lumbar System is an added bonus to this model
- Mesh Upholstered Back Rest Material allows your body to breathe
- AFRDI approved components Level 6 - Furntech Certified Chair
- Super Duty Nylon 5-Way Base
- Twin Roller Point Heavy Duty Casters
- Class 4 Heavy-Duty Gas Lift Cylinder
- Smooth & Easy to Operate Gas Lift Seat Height Adjustment
- Australia Made Chair - Seat & Back Rest upholstered In Australia
- Timber Seat Ply and Poly Under Seat cover + Back Rest Cover are made in Australia
- More than 50% of the components are Australia made
- Some components like the Gas lift and Mechanisms are not able to be made in Australia & have to be sourced from overseas
- 135kg Weight Rating
10 Year Factory Warranty
- Overall Width: 500mm
- Back Width: 460mm
- Back Height: 500mm
- Seat Height Range: 450 - 540mm
- Overall Height: 970mm
Seat Sizes Available
- Comfort Moulded Seat - 480mm (Deep) x 520mm (Wide)
Optional Amazing X-Bade Ball Bearing Wheels:
X-Wheel Blade Casters represent a breakthrough in seating technology and comfort. Just like a building, a chair is only as good as its foundation; and as a person, core stability is the key to health. The wheels on your chair are the foundation that creates core stability and leads to healthy, smooth, ergonomic movement. Featuring 100% rubberized blade wheels and a free ball-bearing core, X-Wheel Blade Casters are quieter and smoother. They work better on hardwood and pile carpet alike, and they are more gentle on tile, hardwood, vinyl, carpet, and almost any surface. Ball-bearing swivels spin easily, preventing scuffing and scratching. And they look great! Put, for a small investment, you can upgrade your chair's performance and enhance your seating experience.
- Makes your chair roll with ease
- Prevents user injury by making your chair easy to move
- Saves wear to carpet and other surface's
100% Rubberized blade wheels
- Quieter and smoother operation than traditional casters
Perfect to use on any surface.
- Ball-bearing bracket core allows for easy, smooth swivel & spin
- Preventing scuffing and scratching
- The dual bearing core design will make your chair movement smooth and effortless.
- Manufactured with premium material
- Super Duty Metal bracket supports the wheel
- LIFETIME FACTORY WARRANTY
X-Blade Wheel Dimensions:
Note from Local Manufacturer: These chairs are made in Adelaide under contract to Buy Direct Online. We have been notified that some of these chairs have seat under pan plastic covers that are being reused from imported chairs and these under pans covers have labels on them that say "Made in China" The manufacturer has contacted us and made us aware of this, due to the huge demand and shortage of supply they have been using up under seat pans from there imported range to make the local chairs.
*FREE delivery to Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Perth, Hobart & Darwin metro areas only. All orders less than this amount or in other regional areas will be subject to our discounted delivery rates that can be quickly checked using the shipping estimate calculator on this page.
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.