Humanscale Freedom Premium Leather Ergonomic Executive Office Chair
A true design icon, the Freedom chair proves that ergonomics can be beautiful. Created by Niels Diffrient, Freedom automatically adjusts to every user. Designed to eliminate the need for manual controls, it features a sophisticated weight-sensitive, self-locking recline mechanism. And its unique form has a timeless aesthetic that complements any workspace.
- Distinctive design sets it apart from other task chairs and enhances any space
- Innovative weight-sensitive, self-locking recline mechanism cleverly uses each sitter’s body weight to perfectly adjust the tension and recline position of the chair for full support throughout the movement
- Pivoting backrest automatically moves with the user throughout the day
- Perfect lumbar comfort in all positions
- Synchronous arms allow the effortless adjustment with one hand
- Unique arm design attaches to the backrest to move with the user
- Contoured cushions are sculpted to closely follow the body’s shape and offer long-term comfort
- Reduce pressure points and provide exceptional weight distribution
- Modular design allows the user to update the aesthetic of the chair and offers easy maintenance
- High-performance textiles complement the chair’s unique cushion contours to maximize their comfort, performance and ergonomic function
- Headrest features dynamic support that cradles the head and neck during recline but remains neutral when in upright positions
- Weight capacity up to 136kg
- Warranty: Textiles & Cushions – Five years of single shift use; All other components – 15 years
- Weight: 22.3kg (49.1 lbs.)
- Width: 690mm (27.25”)
- Base Width: 635mm (25”)
*FREE delivery to Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney,
Canberra, Brisbane, Perth, Hobart & Darwin metro areas only. All
orders less than this amount or in other regional areas will be subject
to our discounted delivery rates that can be quickly checked using the
shipping estimate calculator on this page.
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.