Hino Fully Ergonomic Posture Mesh Back Office Chair Comfort Cell Seat 150kg Weight Rated Optional Arms
"Voted One of Australia's most comfortable Office Chairs!"
"Approved & Endorsed by many Occupational Therapists"
A durable high-quality office chair that is made for all-day sitting comfort and ergonomic adjustability. Very comfortable large moulded seat with contoured Enduro dual-density foam making it the perfect chair for prolonged sitting periods. High back that supports your whole upper torso and can be adjusted to lean back or forward 15 degrees from upright 90-degree position. Out of the box, the chair is very simple and easy to assemble as well as maintain.
30 Day Risk-FREE Trial - 100% Peace of Mind Purchase! - Return this chair in 30 days no questioned asked*
- 5 Touch Point Independent Fully Ergonomic Adjustability
- 1 - Adjustable seat height on 1 lever
- 2 - Adjustable seat angle on a separate lever
- 3 - Adjustable back angle on a separate lever
- 4 - Adjustable back height Click Lock Ratchet System
- 5 - Adjustable Body Weight Torsion Angle Rocking Devise (Under Seat)
- Posture Correction lumbar support system in the backrest
- Kidney Pain suppression design system
- Optional Medium or High back has Excellent wrap around side support
- Large Seat Depth - Best suited for users around 175cm +
Injection Moulded & Shaped Dunlop Enduro back foam with “Lifetime Membrane”
- Waterfall seat front reduces pressure on the back of your legs and stimulates blood flow
- Patent Pending Therapeutic Comfort Seat System Shape & Design
- Dual Density Comfort Cell System with Contoured Moulded Seat - Great for long periods of sitting 8+ hours
- Triple Marine Ply timber Seat base
- Chemical Free Water-based Glue used for upholstery
- AFRDI Level 6 components & Certification – Exceeds Australian Standards
- Approved & Supplied for Australian Government Contracts
- Heavy-duty easy to use a mechanism
- Black commercial upholstery on the seat
- Class 4 heavy-duty gas lift strut
- 700mm 5 Star durable nylon base
- Optional Polished Chrome 5 Way Base
- Optional Height Adjustable Arms
- Twin wheel roller point Heavy Duty casters
- Fast easy assembly
- 150 kg weight limit
- Class4 heavy Duty LANT Gas Lift Cylinder with Triple wall Waffle Seal Technology
- Environmental Material Analysis - 98.8% Recyclable
- AS/NZS 4438:1997 Compliant
- 10 Year Factory Commercial Replacement Warranty
Important Note When using a new chair:Please keep in mind, it takes 7 days to make a habit so if you have has been sitting in a low-quality chair with not much support your body most likely will have formed some bad habits that need to be corrected. This process of correcting your posture does take time and can also make muscles stiff and often you will feel a little sore during this relearning process. At this early point please don't give up you will really thank us if you stick it out, a few hours or even a couple of days is not nearly enough time your body needs to adjust. The other very important thing is to ensure you have set up your chair and posture correctly (there is a video on how to do this in the above product video gallery).
Optional Height Adjustable Armrests
- Optional Height Adjustable Arm Rests can be Added
- Heavy-Duty Design with Metal Bracket & Adjusting Trigger System
- 7 Points of Height Selection Enabled Perfect Personal Positioning
- Soft Gel Arm Pads Provide All Day Comfort
- Arms are Attached Under the Seat with a Premium Quality Metal Threaded Nut System
- Premium Quality Commercial Grade Black fabric
- 57,500 Martindale Abrasion Rub Test
- Class 5 Commercial Heavy Duty Fabric
- Fire retardant Fibres
- Easy to Clean & Maintain
- Seat height (lowest point from ground): 500mm
Seat height (highest point from ground): 640mm
(both measurements are from the edge of seat, concave 60mm)
- Total height from 995mm to 1130mm
- Backrest reclining: 5-degree recline from 90 degrees upright position to +10 degrees forward.
- Seat tilt 10 degrees backwards from level default position
- Seat depth: 500mm / Seat width: 570mm
- Back width: 450mm
- Back height: 530mm - 610mm
Optional Amazing X-Bade Ball Bearing Wheels:
X-Wheel Blade Casters represent a breakthrough in seating technology and comfort. Just like a building, a chair is only as good as its foundation; and as a person, core stability is the key to health. The wheels on your chair are the foundation that creates core stability and leads to healthy, smooth, ergonomic movement. Featuring 100% rubberized blade wheels and a free ball-bearing core, X-Wheel Blade Casters are quieter and smoother. They work better on hardwood and pile carpet alike, and they are more gentle on tile, hardwood, vinyl, carpet, and almost any surface. Ball-bearing swivels spin easily, preventing scuffing and scratching. And they look great! Put, for a small investment, you can upgrade your chair's performance and enhance your seating experience.
- Makes your chair roll with ease
- Prevents user injury by making your chair easy to move
- Saves wear to carpet and other surface's
100% Rubberized blade wheels
- Quieter and smoother operation than traditional casters
Perfect to use on any surface.
- Ball-bearing bracket core allows for easy, smooth swivel & spin
- Preventing scuffing and scratching
- The dual bearing core design will make your chair movement smooth and effortless.
- Manufactured with premium material
- Super Duty Metal bracket supports the wheel
- LIFETIME FACTORY WARRANTY
X-Blade Wheel Dimensions:
Please make sure the protective cap from the gas lift is removed prior to assembly, if this is not removed the gas lift will not operate. This is a new protective measure the manufacturer has taken to ensure no damage to
the product during transit so often this is not noted in the instructions.
LEVEL 6 CERTIFICATION
30 Day Risk-Free Trial:
We are so confident that you will love this chair that we offer this amazing 30 day trial period which gives you 100% peace of mind and is totally risk-free! If for any reason you decide to return this chair you can do it within 30
days no questions asked! All you need to do is rebox the chair and email [email protected] we will arrange the collection in a few days and once the product is back in our warehouse we refund your total invoice amount
less 10% for shipping & handling. If you do the sums this small amount is most likely more than it would cost for you to drive around and test chairs in a showroom so it really is a no brainer but please do remember that you
don't just get to test this chair for a few minutes like in a showroom with a salesperson watching on you can try it in the comfort of your own environment for up to 30 days!!
*FREE delivery to Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Perth, Hobart & Darwin metro areas only. All orders less than this amount or in other regional areas will be subject to our discounted delivery rates that can be quickly checked using the shipping estimate calculator on this page.
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.