Hino Fully Ergonomic Posture Mesh Back Office Chair 150kg Weight Rated
FREE Delivery Offer - Metro Areas*
A durable high-quality office chair that is made for all-day sitting comfort and ergonomic adjustability. Very comfortable large moulded seat with contoured Enduro dual-density foam making it the perfect chair for prolonged sitting periods. High back that supports your whole upper torso and can be adjusted to lean back or forward 15 degrees from upright 90-degree position. Out of the box, the chair is very simple and easy to assemble as well as maintain.
- Amazing comfort and support
- Heavy-duty easy to use mechanism
- Black commercial upholstery on the seat
- Class 4 heavy-duty gas lift strut
- 700mm 5 star durable nylon base
- Twin point roller casters
- Moulded seat foam Comfort Cell technology
- Black mesh back offers posture correct lumbar support
- Fast easy assembly
- 150 kg weight limit
- 10 Year Factory Warranty
- 4 Point ergonomic adjustability
1. Adjustable seat height
2. Adjustable back angle
3. Adjustable seat angle
4. Adjustable back height (ratchet)
- Seat height (lowest point from ground): 500mm
- Seat height (highest point from ground): 640mm
(both measurements are from the edge of seat, concave 60mm)
- Total height from 995mm to 1130mm
- Backrest reclining: 5-degree recline from 90 degrees upright position to +10 degrees forward.
- Seat tilt 10 degrees backwards from level default position
- Seat depth: 500mm
- Seat width: 570mm
- Back width: 450mm
- Back height: 530mm - 610mm
Please make sure the protective cap from the gas lift is removed prior to assembly, if this is not removed the gas lift will not operate. This is a new protective measure the manufacturer has taken to ensure no damage to the product during transit so often this is not noted in the instructions.
on Large Seat Combinations Only
*FREE delivery is valid when your order is $500 or more in Adelaide / $1,000 or more in Melbourne & Sydney / $2,000 or more in Canberra / $5,000 or more in Brisbane & Perth / $10,000 in Hobart / $15,000 or more in Darwin metro. All orders less than this amount or in other regional areas will be subject to our discounted delivery rates that can be quickly checked using the shipping estimate calculator on this page.
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.