Sonic Extreme Medium Back Executive Chair
The Extreme medium back executive chair offers solid frame with high quality PU padded upholstery & heavy duty knee tilt and locking action.
- Full Grain Premium Quality black leather look Polyurethane
- Soft Pad overlay with feature stitching on seat and backrest
- Posture correct lumbar support
- Padded chrome arm rests
- Chrome 5 way heavy duty base
- 50mm roller point nylon casters
- 5 point locking mechanism with weight tensioning free float action
- 100kg weight rated capacity
- Manufactured to fully comply with Australian Standards
- 5 years (under normal use)
- Premium Quality Full Grain black leather look Polyurethane
- Seat height (lowest point from ground): 480mm
- Seat height (highest point from ground): 540mm
- Seat depth: 450mm
- Seat width: 480mm
- Back width: 490mm
- Back height: 460mm
- Arm rest height from seat: 165mm
- Arm rest width: 40mmmm
- Arm rest lenght: 300mm
- Distance between arm rests: 470mm
- Total height from: 930mm to 1050mm
- Back rest reclining: -15 degree from 90 degree upright position
Manufacturer Product Note: The manufacturer reserves the right to make changes to this product, construction, components, dimensions, and design at any point without notice. This is all part of there continual product improvement policy. We try our best to update any product changes as quickly as possible.
Download Assembly Instructions
Download our Extreme Chair Brochure
*FREE delivery is valid when your order is $500 or more in Adelaide / $1,000 or more in Melbourne & Sydney / $2,000 or more in Canberra / $5,000 or more in Brisbane & Perth / $10,000 in Hobart / $15,000 or more in Darwin metro. All orders less than this amount or in other regional areas will be subject to our discounted delivery rates that can be quickly checked using the shipping estimate calculator on this page.
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.