Express P350H Fully Ergonomic High Back Office Chair
HOT SELLER NOTE: Place your order today to secure the new stock as this chair is very popular!
The Express high back chair features an adjustable seat and back height with moulded foam.
Assembly Note... YES this chair is super easy to assemble: The Express P350 chair comes with the mechanism pre-assembled to the seat base no tools are required to assemble the no arms chair version. When you order this chair with arms you will need to fit the arms with a small screwdriver not supplied.
- Multi-Point Ergonomic Adjustment Mechanism
- Easy to use Levers Operrtate the chair adjustments
- Posture Correct Lumbar Support
- High Sized Back Rest
- Moulded Dunlop Enduro Foam
- Protective Outer Back Cover
- Protective Under Seat Cover
- Optional Adjustable armrests
- Class 6 Gas Lift Cylinder
- 600mm 5 Way Heavy Duty Nylon base
- Twin Wheel Roller Point Casters
- AFRDI Level 6 Certification
- 130kg weight tested
- Dual Density Seat Foam System
- Dispatched Boxed for Fast Damage Free Delivery
- 10 Year Factory Warranty
- Adjustable seat height via gas lift
- Adjustable seat angle tilt & lock on a separate lever
- Adjustable back angle tilt & lock on a separate lever
- Adjustable height on the whole backrest (lumbar)
- Seat Back: 470W x 550H
- Seat: 500W x 450D
- Seat Height: 450-600
- Arm Height: 170-260H
Assembly Instructions - Assembly Note: Please make sure the protective cap from the gas lift is removed prior to assembly, if this is not removed the gas lift will not operate.
*FREE delivery to Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Perth, Hobart & Darwin metro areas only. All orders less than this amount or in other regional areas will be subject to our discounted delivery rates that can be quickly checked using the shipping estimate calculator on this page.
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.