Kneeling Chair Ergonomic Posture Correct Seating Optional Back Rest
- Fully Ergonomic Kneeling Chair
- Seat sliding mechanism
- Seat angle tilt and lock
- Black fabric seat and Kneeling pad
- Commercial grade foam & upholstery
- Gas height adjustment
- Strong 5-way nylon base
- 50mm roller point casters
- 135kg weight rating
- 10 Year factory warranty
Seat angle tilt & lock.
Seat Sliding Mechanism
Seat size: 450mm wide x 400mm deepBack rest size: 450mm wide x 290mm highKneeling (knee section) size: 425mm wide x 270mm deep The seat of the Kneeling chair at the highest point with the gas lift fully extended is 600mm.
Download Assembly Instructions
Notes about Kneeling chairs that may interest you.
Correct position you need to be when using a kneeling chair
Be sure to balance your torso forward of your hips in your kneeling chair. If you shift your torso backward you will slump.Important note about Kneeling chairs:
- Back rests on kneeling chairs are not to be used for support, they are just provided so you can rest your back for a moment and change positions, mainly they are for safety as many users feel insecure with no back rest behind them.
- Kneeling chairs promote you to use your muscles in the lumbar and back region of your body to provide correct posture and strengthen these muscles, resting your back on the back rest will defeat the purpose and design of the kneeling chair.
- Some people can use a kneeling chair comfortably for computer work; others cannot it is a very personal thing which is different for all body shapes and sizes.
- We recommend kneeling chairs for short-term tasks requiring forward reach or a fine hand-manipulative task, for example, writing with pen and paper, eating at a table, sewing.
- We discourage the use of kneeling chairs for prolonged sitting, unless you have built up the correct muscles over time.
- Kneeling chairs position you with an open hip angle. This eases your hips forward to encourage an upright posture, aligning your back, shoulders and neck.
- Kneeling chairs reduce low back or neck pain for some people.
- Kneeling chairs make forward-reaching tasks easier.
*FREE delivery to Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Perth, Hobart & Darwin metro areas only. All orders less than this amount or in other regional areas will be subject to our discounted delivery rates that can be quickly checked using the shipping estimate calculator on this page.
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.