ErgoMech™ Chair Dynamic Active Natural Movement Seating Balanced Smart Motion Ergonomics + Head Rest
Dynamically Active Natural Movement Patented System
"The human body was designed for mobility and adaptation, which is a stark contrast to our modern norm of static sitting" - Stanford University
The classic and stylish Ergomech chair is especially suitable for your office or home use. The 3D-shape chair is exclusively for relieving neck, shoulder, and waist pressure so say goodbye to the tiredness for long-time sitting when working, study or gaming. Designed with the matrix-shape mesh, allows airflow that provides a cool and comfortable sitting position, keeping your back sweat-free and allowing you to sit in the chair comfortably for longer periods of time compared to traditional chairs. This chair features a unique patented system made to mimic the human spine. The ergonomic backrest with lumbar support takes the pressure off your lower spine; W-shape & mesh seat makes you perfect fit the seat without stuffy feeling. The height can be adjusted up/down for 10cm. The 2D headrest can adjust the height for 5cm and the angle can be adjusted to 90°, which is suitable for different heights of people and adjust the most comfortable position at will. The PU armrest can be adjusted for 90° to meet your needs.
- Suitable for Home or the Office
- Breathable Back Rest and Super Comfortable Seat
- Professional and Ergonomic Design
- Adjustable Seat height
- Tilt Angle Mechanism
- Matrix Shape Mesh
- Dynamic Seat Action Natural Movement
- The Seat & Backrest do not lock they are continually active
- Recline and Counter Balancing
- Cool and Comfortable Sitting Position
- Upholstered Seat Cushion with Moulded Foam
- Ergonomic Backrest with Posture Correct Lumbar Flexion
- Optional Head Rest comes with each chair this can be fitted or removed depending on your requirement
- ANSI / BIFMA Tested & Certified
- Adjustable Arm Rest
- Heavy Duty 5 Way Base
- Twin Roller Point Casters
- 115kg Weight Rating
- 3 Year Factory Warranty
Optional Amazing X-Bade Ball Bearing Wheels:
X-Wheel Blade Casters represent a breakthrough in seating technology and comfort. Just like a building, a chair is only as good as its foundation; and as a person, core stability is the key to health. The wheels on your chair are the foundation that creates core stability and leads to healthy, smooth, ergonomic movement. Featuring 100% rubberized blade wheels and a free ball-bearing core, X-Wheel Blade Casters are quieter and smoother. They work better on hardwood and pile carpet alike, and they are more gentle on tile, hardwood, vinyl, carpet, and almost any surface. Ball-bearing swivels spin easily, preventing scuffing and scratching. And they look great! Put, for a small investment, you can upgrade your chair's performance and enhance your seating experience.
- Makes your chair roll with ease
- Prevents user injury by making your chair easy to move
- Saves wear to carpet and other surface's
- 100% Rubberized blade wheels
- Quieter and smoother operation than traditional casters
- Perfect to use on any surface.
- Ball-bearing bracket core allows for easy, smooth swivel & spin
- Preventing scuffing and scratching
- The dual bearing core design will make your chair movement smooth and effortless.
- Manufactured with premium material
- Super Duty Metal bracket supports the wheel
- LIFETIME FACTORY WARRANTY
X-Blade Wheel Dimensions:
*FREE delivery to Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney,
Canberra, Brisbane, Perth, Hobart & Darwin metro areas only. All
orders less than this amount or in other regional areas will be subject
to our discounted delivery rates that can be quickly checked using the
shipping estimate calculator on this page.
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.