Ergohuman V1 Deluxe 100% Genuine Black Leather Executive Chair with Head Rest
Hot Seller Note: This product is available on pre-order! We have stock arriving... Soon. So place your order now to secure the stock!
BRAND NEW RELEASE | LIMITED EDITION | IN STOCK NOW
The popular Ergohuman V1 Chair combines a strong set of ergonomic features with a high back and headrest. The Ergohuman V1 Chairs offer a stylish, contemporary profile that's designed for extraordinary long-term comfort. This innovative ergonomic chair also features excellent full-body support and easy adjustability at a desirable price-point. Designed for all-day use and versatility, the Ergohuman Chair allows a wide range of users to easily fit the chair back, arms, and seat to his or her needs. The Ergohuman Chair will benefit individuals seeking an easy-to-adjust ergonomic seating option that provides constant lumbar support in addition to user-friendly features, allowing for simple adjustments and ease of movement.
- Ergohuman Chair high back model in a black frame with a black genuine leather seat, back and headrest
- Back angle adjustment with 3 position tilt-lock adjusts easily - lock the chair back into place in one of three positions, or simply use the tension control adjustment to control the amount of force to recline or sit up straight
- Pneumatic cylinder raises and lowers chair quickly
- Back, seat cushion, and headrest all adjust to fit an array of users and accommodate their individual needs
- Contoured, height adjustable lumbar support provides long-term comfort
- Synchro-tilt mechanism and seat depth adjustment ensure users sit correctly and get the support they need, whether sitting upright or reclining
- Height adjustable, pivoting armrests are comfortable and heavy duty they work with a variety of seated postures and tasks
- New super high quality limited edition black leather version
- 60mm heavy duty roller point twin wheel casters
- Genuine Black Leather (Premium quality Cow hide from France)
Customers are having issues with the below pictured "Old style armrests" on these Ergohuman chairs, the spring-loaded ratchet height adjustment mechanism seems to stop working after a while and the armrest will not adjust up and down so we have changed over to the heavy duty, better, stronger, longer lasting, more ergonomic and user friendly arm that has been tried proven and tested by Raynor for over 15 years. Some chairs may still be delivered with the "Old style arm rest" as we still have some left in stock, you don't have to worry as they are covered 100% by our 3-year warranty.
This new armrest has a very strong commercial lock and button release height adjustment which is a lot easier to use and is bulletproof. This armrest we are now using will outlast the old style ratchet adjustable arm. We do apologize for this change in design but with 100% customer satisfaction in mind we need to be constantly improving the chairs. (please be careful if you are purchasing one of these chairs with the old style armrest from any other supplier because these arms often break or stop working just out of warranty and the cost to replace them is very high and the chair is not usable once the arm has stopped working) We will keep you fully covered for 3 years so shop with confidence.
Old style armrest, see below........ New Heavy duty tested armrest, see below........
How to adjust your Ergohuman chair.....
- Overall: 670mm W x 680mm D x 1150mm H
- Seat Dimensions: 520mm W x 470mm D
- Weight Capacity: 150kg
- Chair Weight: 35kg
- Warranty: 3-Years
*FREE delivery is valid when your order is $500 or more in Adelaide / $1,000 or more in Melbourne & Sydney / $2,000 or more in Canberra / $5,000 or more in Brisbane & Perth / $10,000 in Hobart / $15,000 or more in Darwin metro. All orders less than this amount or in other regional areas will be subject to our discounted delivery rates that can be quickly checked using the shipping estimate calculator on this page.
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.