ErgoSit Therapeutic Posture Correct Mesh Back Fully Ergonomic Office Chair 160kg Rated Optional Arms
"Approved & Endorsed by many Occupational Therapists"
The ErgoSit comes with a Multi-level Asynchro Adjustable Lever mechanism and is AFRDI & BIFMA Approved for users standing up to 160kg and static 490kg.
AUSTRALIAN MADE CHAIR!
Assembly Note... YES this chair is super easy to assemble: The ErgoSit chair comes with the mechanism pre-assembled to the seat base no tools are required to assemble the no arms chair version. When you order this chair with arms you will need to fit the arms with a small screwdriver not supplied.
- ErgoSit Posture Correct Therapeutic Mesh Back Office Chair
- Multi-Level Asynchro lever adjustable Mechanism
- Ratchet Back Height Adjustment (ergonomically friendly to operate & adjust while seated)
- Fully Independent Ergonomic Seat Angle Tilt & Infinite Lock system
- Seat Height Gas Lift Adjustable by touch lever
- Seat depth can be adjusted via the seat slider mechanism
- Back Rest Tilt Angle & Lock Adjustment
- Optional Height Adjustable Arms with Soft Touch Pads
- Arm Rests are Width Adjustable & Removable
- High-Density Cushion Seat with Comfort Cell Technology plus Waterfall Front
- Seat Designed to Minimize Pressure & Allow Constant Blood Flow to Lower Legs & Feet
- Mesh Upholstered Back Rest with Therapeutic Postura Correct Lumbar Support
- 160kg Weight Capacity Tested & Certified
- Dual Wheel Roller Point 360 Degree Swivel Casters
- 5 Way Heavy Duty Chrome Polished Aluminium Base
- BIFMA / AFRDI Level 6 Certified
- GREENGUARD Certified - 5 Star Green Tick
- Australia Made Chair - Seat & Back Rest upholstered In Australia
- Timber Seat Ply and Poly Under Seat cover + Back Rest Cover are made in Australia
- More than 50% of the components are Australia made
- Some components like the Gas lift and Mechanisms are not able to be made in Australia & have to be sourced from overseas
- 10 Year Commercial Factory Warranty
- Black Back Back & Fabric Upholstered Seat
- Overall Height: 930 - 1140mm
- Overall Width: 700mm
- Seat Width: 530mm
- Seat Depth: 470mm
- Seat Height: 460 - 600mm
Optional Amazing X-Bade Ball Bearing Wheels:
X-Wheel Blade Casters represent a breakthrough in seating technology and comfort. Just like a building, a chair is only as good as its foundation; and as a person, core stability is the key to health. The wheels on your chair are the foundation that creates core stability and leads to healthy, smooth, ergonomic movement. Featuring 100% rubberized blade wheels and a free ball-bearing core, X-Wheel Blade Casters are quieter and smoother. They work better on hardwood and pile carpet alike, and they are more gentle on tile, hardwood, vinyl, carpet, and almost any surface. Ball-bearing swivels spin easily, preventing scuffing and scratching. And they look great! Put, for a small investment, you can upgrade your chair's performance and enhance your seating experience.
- Makes your chair roll with ease
- Prevents user injury by making your chair easy to move
- Saves wear to carpet and other surface's
100% Rubberized blade wheels
- Quieter and smoother operation than traditional casters
Perfect to use on any surface.
- Ball-bearing bracket core allows for easy, smooth swivel & spin
- Preventing scuffing and scratching
- The dual bearing core design will make your chair movement smooth and effortless.
- Manufactured with premium material
- Super Duty Metal bracket supports the wheel
- LIFETIME FACTORY WARRANTY
X-Blade Wheel Dimensions:
Manufacturer Note: Due to the huge unprecedented demand for this locally made chair we have had to use every backrest available for this model to fulfill the orders. We have two slightly different lumbar systems that are being used on the same backrest for these chairs. Both lumber systems have the same benefits and offer the same support they are just aesthetically different looking. We just wanted to make our customers aware that there are two types of lumbar systems being used and both are correct we are doing our best to supply the same lumber for multiple orders but some times it is not possible so we do apologize if you receive two different types of lumbar but we are unable to ensure the same lumbar system for every order so appreciate your understanding in this time. We reserve the right to make changes in style, design and size at any point without notice this is all part of our 100% commitment to continual improvement. All images are for illustrational purposes only.
*FREE delivery to Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Perth, Hobart & Darwin metro areas only. All orders less than this amount or in other regional areas will be subject to our discounted delivery rates that can be quickly checked using the shipping estimate calculator on this page.
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.