Ergo Comfort Mesh Fully Ergonomic Office Chair with Seat Slide & Arms
Hot Seller Note: Only 1 product left in stock. So place your order now to secure the stock!
The Ergo Comfort Office Chair includes a Multi-level Asynchro Mechanism and Ratchet Back Height Adjustment. It is BIFMA Certified and GREEN GUARD certified.
- Multi-Level Asynchro Mechanism
- Ratchet Back Height Adjustment (easy to use while seated)
- Fully Ergonomic Seat Tilt & Lock system
- Seat Height is Adjustable by Gas Lift
- Seat depth can be adjusted via the seat slider mechanism
- Back Rest Tilt Angle & Lock Adjustment
- Very Large Range of Seat Angle Adjustment to Choose from.
- Body Weight Tension Control Knob under Seat
- Height Adjustable Arms with Soft Touch Pads
- Arm Rests are Width Adjustable & Removable
- High-Density Cushion Seat with Waterfall Front
- Seat Designed to Minimize Pressure & Allow Constant Blood Flow to Feet
- Mesh Upholstered Back Rest with Postura Correct Lumbar Support
- 150kg Weight Capacity Tested
- Dual Wheel Roller Point Casters
- 5 Way Heavy Duty Nylon Base
- BIFMA / AFRDI Certified
- GREENGUARD Certified - 5 Star Green Tick
- 10 Year Factory Commercial Warranty
- Black Fabric Seat & Black Heavy-Duty Mesh Backrest
- Overall Height: 950 - 1020mm
- Overall Width: 690mm
- Overall Depth: 570 - 640mm
- Seat Height: 470 - 540mm
- Seat Depth: 480mm
- Backrest Width: 500mm
- Seat Width: 510mm
- Arm Height From Seat: 160 - 230mm
*FREE delivery is valid when your order is $500 or more in Adelaide / $1,000 or more in Melbourne & Sydney / $2,000 or more in Canberra / $5,000 or more in Brisbane & Perth / $10,000 in Hobart / $15,000 or more in Darwin metro. All orders less than this amount or in other regional areas will be subject to our discounted delivery rates that can be quickly checked using the shipping estimate calculator on this page.
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.