ErgoFit Posture Perfect Fully Ergonomic Office Chair Seat Slide Optional Arms 160kg Rated
"Approved & Endorsed by many Occupational Therapists"
Assembly Note... YES this chair is super easy to assemble.
AUSTRALIAN MADE CHAIR!
Amazing quality at an extremely modest price. The ErgoFit is a popular choice for Government Offices, Schools and most of all Australian Offices as it offers full ergonomic features at a 3 lever price.
- ErgoFit Full Ergonomic Office Chair
- Multi-Level Asynchro level adjustable Mechanism
- Fully Ergonomic Seat Angle Tilt & Lock System
- Seat Height is Adjustable by a Commercial grade 6 gas lift
- Seat depth can be adjusted via the seat slider mechanism
- Back Rest Tilt Angle & Lock Adjustment
- Very Large Range of Seat Angle Adjustment to Choose from
- Optional Arm Rests are Height & Width Adjustable & Removable
- High-Density Cushion Seat with Waterfall Front
- Seat Designed to Minimize Pressure & Allow Constant Blood Flow to Feet
- Upholstered Back Rest with Postura Correct Lumbar Support
- 160kg Weight Capacity Tested & Certified
- Dual Wheel Heavy Duty Roller Point Casters
- 5 Way Heavy Polished Aluminium Metal Base
- BIFMA / AFRDI Certified
- GREENGUARD Certified - 5 Star Green Tick
- Australia Made Chair - Seat & Back Rest upholstered In Australia
- Timber Seat Ply and Poly Under Seat cover + Back Rest Cover are made in Australia
- More than 50% of the components are Australia made
- Some components like the Gas lift and Mechanisms are not able to be made in Australia & have to be sourced from overseas
- Gas lift has a lifetime warranty
- 15 Year Factory Commercial Warranty
- Overall Height: 930 - 1080mm
- Chair Width: 685mm
- Seat Width: 520mm
- Seat Depth: 480mm
- Seat Height: 460 - 610mm
Optional Amazing X-Bade Ball Bearing Wheels:
X-Wheel Blade Casters represent a breakthrough in seating technology and comfort. Just like a building, a chair is only as good as its foundation; and as a person, core stability is the key to health. The wheels on your chair are the foundation that creates core stability and leads to healthy, smooth, ergonomic movement. Featuring 100% rubberized blade wheels and a free ball-bearing core, X-Wheel Blade Casters are quieter and smoother. They work better on hardwood and pile carpet alike, and they are more gentle on tile, hardwood, vinyl, carpet, and almost any surface. Ball-bearing swivels spin easily, preventing scuffing and scratching. And they look great! Put, for a small investment, you can upgrade your chair's performance and enhance your seating experience.
- Makes your chair roll with ease
- Prevents user injury by making your chair easy to move
- Saves wear to carpet and other surface's
100% Rubberized blade wheels
- Quieter and smoother operation than traditional casters
Perfect to use on any surface.
- Ball-bearing bracket core allows for easy, smooth swivel & spin
- Preventing scuffing and scratching
- The dual bearing core design will make your chair movement smooth and effortless.
- Manufactured with premium material
- Super Duty Metal bracket supports the wheel
- LIFETIME FACTORY WARRANTY
X-Blade Wheel Dimensions:
*FREE delivery to Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Perth, Hobart & Darwin metro areas only. All orders less than this amount or in other regional areas will be subject to our discounted delivery rates that can be quickly checked using the shipping estimate calculator on this page.
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.