Energy Mesh Chair Full Ergonomic Medium Back Seat Slide & Arms
The Energy Mesh Ergonomic Task Chair is totally amazing. This Office Mesh Chair features the brand new 7 point independent ergonomic adjustability action with seat slide and back height adjustment, chrome base. The arms are height adjustable and can be removed. The Energy Chair has a very comfortable large moulded seat with dual density foam making it the perfect chair for long periods of sitting whether it be computer or other workplace tasks. If you suffer from a back injury or pain this chair will also work because it has a brilliant posture correct lumbar support in the mesh back rest which is very adjustable. The top of this super product it is back by a 10 year factory warranty, GECA & AFRDI Level 6 certification.
Energy Mesh Chair Testimonial:
“After trying and testing over 10 types of office chairs including the Herman Millar Aeron chair, We found the Energy Mesh Seating range offered the flexibility, multiple adjustments, strength, comfort and certification along with a 10 year warranty. It is also very well priced…and hand built in Australia”
Office Manager, Safe Work Australia
- 7 action point adjustment for extreme flexability
- 4 Lever independent ergonomic adjustability
- 150 Kg weight rated mechanism
- Comfort Cell Technology System in foam
- Fire retardant foam
- Molded seat foam with Life time elastic membrane
- Medium height back rest with ratchet height adjustment
- Automatic Posture correct lumbar support
- Height and width adjustable heavy duty metal arms
- Soft pads on the arm rest offers comfort and support
- Seat sliding mechanism with 4 settings - 50mm adjustment
- The seat is upholstered in black commercial grade material
- Silver Aluminium spider base
- Hand Built in Australia & Components come from Taiwan
- AFRDI Level 6 Certification
- 10 year warranty - Life Time Warranty on Gas lift and Mesh
Energy Chair dimensions:
520mm wide x 490mm deep
Back rest size:
510mm wide x 520mm high
Adjustment measurements (measured from the seat to the floor)
Lowest point: 460mm
Highest point: 550mm
This is a mechanism that enables you to slide the seat back and forth and select a seat position that is suitable to get the full benefit of the chair.
Adjustment range: 50mm
More information on Comfort Cell Technology click HERE
Optional Amazing X-Bade Ball Bearing Wheels:
X-Wheel Blade Casters represent a breakthrough in seating technology and comfort. Just like a building, a chair is only as good as its foundation; and as a person, core stability is the key to health. The wheels on your chair are the foundation that creates core stability and leads to healthy, smooth, ergonomic movement. Featuring 100% rubberized blade wheels and a free ball-bearing core, X-Wheel Blade Casters are quieter and smoother. They work better on hardwood and pile carpet alike, and they are more gentle on tile, hardwood, vinyl, carpet, and almost any surface. Ball-bearing swivels spin easily, preventing scuffing and scratching. And they look great! Put, for a small investment, you can upgrade your chair's performance and enhance your seating experience.
- Makes your chair roll with ease
- Prevents user injury by making your chair easy to move
- Saves wear to carpet and other surface's
- 100% Rubberized blade wheels
- Quieter and smoother operation than traditional casters
- Perfect to use on any surface.
- Ball-bearing bracket core allows for easy, smooth swivel & spin
- Preventing scuffing and scratching
- The dual bearing core design will make your chair movement smooth and effortless.
- Manufactured with premium material
- Super Duty Metal bracket supports the wheel
- LIFETIME FACTORY WARRANTY
X-Blade Wheel Dimensions:
*All pictures are for illustrational purposes only.
*FREE delivery is valid when your order is $500 or more in Adelaide / $1,000 or more in Melbourne & Sydney / $2,000 or more in Canberra / $5,000 or more in Brisbane & Perth / $10,000 in Hobart / $15,000 or more in Darwin metro. All orders less than this amount or in other regional areas will be subject to our discounted delivery rates that can be quickly checked using the shipping estimate calculator on this page.
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.