Delta Posture Smart Ergonomic Office Desk Chair With Optional Arms Australian Made
100% Australian Made Office Chair - Hard to find these days.
Manufacturering Lead-Time: 10-15 Working Days
Delta Chair Key Benefits:
- 100% Australian made Office chair
- 4 lever independent ergonomic adjustability
- Comfort cell technology system in foam with memory foam insert
- 3 different seat sizes to choose from
- Fire retardant foam with elastic memory
- Posture correct lumbar support
- Black nylon 5-way base
- 60mm heavy duty roller point casters
- Commercial Black or Blue fabric upholstery
- AFRDI level 6 components, Australian standards approval
- GECA - 5 star rated
- 120kg weight rated chair
- 10 Year Australia wide factory warranty
- Flat-packed for damage free shipping with easy to assemble instructions
- Adjustable arms lockable in 5 positions Order Here
- Adjustable lumbar support
- Polished aluminium base (Black nylon base is standard) Order Here
- 6-way heavy duty base (black nylon finish only) Order Here
- Ratchet back height adjustment
- Medium Back / High Back & Extra High Back Rest
- Weight activated friction casters Order Here
- Fixed glides Order Here
- Chrome hooded casters Order Here
- Drafting gas lift and foot ring
- Seat slide (50mm of adjustment)
- Upholstered in any specified fabric
- 150kg rated mechanism and base kit (120kg) standard
- Medium: (485mm w x 458mm d)
- Large: (520mm w x 480mm d)
- Extra Large: (560mm w x 510mm d)
- Sizes may vary a little depending on the material used for upholstery as different flexibility in upholstery material can reduce the foam size.
MB) 400mm high x 400mm width
HB) 480mm high x 450mm width
Extra HB) 590mm high x 520mm wide
This kit extends the height of the chair so it can be used at a 900mm bench and comes with a foot ring.
Height range is: 680mm lowest point to 930mm highest point, this may vary depending on if the chair has casters or glides
Optional Amazing X-Bade Ball Bearing Wheels:
X-Wheel Blade Casters represent a breakthrough in seating technology and comfort. Just like a building, a chair is only as good as its foundation; and as a person, core stability is the key to health. The wheels on your chair are the foundation that creates core stability and leads to healthy, smooth, ergonomic movement. Featuring 100% rubberized blade wheels and a free ball-bearing core, X-Wheel Blade Casters are quieter and smoother. They work better on hardwood and pile carpet alike, and they are more gentle on tile, hardwood, vinyl, carpet, and almost any surface. Ball-bearing swivels spin easily, preventing scuffing and scratching. And they look great! Put, for a small investment, you can upgrade your chair's performance and enhance your seating experience.
- Makes your chair roll with ease
- Prevents user injury by making your chair easy to move
- Saves wear to carpet and other surface's
- 100% Rubberized blade wheels
- Quieter and smoother operation than traditional casters
- Perfect to use on any surface.
- Ball-bearing bracket core allows for easy, smooth swivel & spin
- Preventing scuffing and scratching
- The dual bearing core design will make your chair movement smooth and effortless.
- Manufactured with premium material
- Super Duty Metal bracket supports the wheel
- LIFETIME FACTORY WARRANTY
X-Blade Wheel Dimensions:
*FREE delivery to Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Perth, Hobart & Darwin metro areas only. All orders less than this amount or in other regional areas will be subject to our discounted delivery rates that can be quickly checked using the shipping estimate calculator on this page.
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.