Buro Metro Mesh Back Ergonomic Chair Posture Correct Lumbar 180kg Rated Endorsed By Aust Physio Association
Endorsed by the Australian Physiotherapy Association
Enhanced lumbar support through a unique mesh tensioning system and a redesigned mesh back featuring a new soft feel mesh and the Buro quality ID mark, the improved Buro Metro is superb.
The Buro Metro chair is supported by the following internationally recognised standards: ‘AFRDI Level 6 – Severe Commercial certification’.
An AFRDI Level 6 certified office chair will meet most commercial needs. Level 6 essentially signifies that a chair should be able to withstand extremely severe conditions of use, such as police stations, military installations, control rooms and use in heavy industry.
- Buro Metro Mesh Chair
- Adjustable seat height
- Ratchet height adjustable back Lumbar
- Posture Correct Lumbar Support System
- Independently adjustable seat tilt – free floating or lockable
- Independently adjustable back tilt – free floating or lockable
- High-density polyurethane moulded foam seat
- Polished 5 Way Aluminium
- 5 x Twin Wheel Roller Point Casters
- Optional Height Adjustable arms
- Meets Australian/New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 4438:1997 – Height Adjustable Swivel Chairs
- Supported by the internationally recognised Global GreenTagCert
- 180kg Weight Rating
- AFRDI Level 6 – Severe Commercial certification
- Manufactured Overseas
- 10-Year Warranty, Lifetime Gas-lift
- Black -Seat
- Polished Aluminium Base
- 630w x 995h x 610d (mm)
- Back - W470mm x H530mm
- Seat- W520mm x D490mm
- Seat Height- H465-595mm
Optional Amazing X-Bade Ball Bearing Wheels:
X-Wheel Blade Casters represent a breakthrough in seating technology and comfort. Just like a building, a chair is only as good as its foundation; and as a person, core stability is the key to health. The wheels on your chair are the foundation that creates core stability and leads to healthy, smooth, ergonomic movement. Featuring 100% rubberized blade wheels and a free ball-bearing core, X-Wheel Blade Casters are quieter and smoother. They work better on hardwood and pile carpet alike, and they are more gentle on tile, hardwood, vinyl, carpet, and almost any surface. Ball-bearing swivels spin easily, preventing scuffing and scratching. And they look great! Put, for a small investment, you can upgrade your chair's performance and enhance your seating experience.
- Makes your chair roll with ease
- Prevents user injury by making your chair easy to move
- Saves wear to carpet and other surface's
- 100% Rubberized blade wheels
- Quieter and smoother operation than traditional casters
- Perfect to use on any surface.
- Ball-bearing bracket core allows for easy, smooth swivel & spin
- Preventing scuffing and scratching
- The dual bearing core design will make your chair movement smooth and effortless.
- Manufactured with premium material
- Super Duty Metal bracket supports the wheel
- LIFETIME FACTORY WARRANTY
X-Blade Wheel Dimensions:
*FREE delivery to Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney,
Canberra, Brisbane, Perth, Hobart & Darwin metro areas only. All
orders less than this amount or in other regional areas will be subject
to our discounted delivery rates that can be quickly checked using the
shipping estimate calculator on this page.
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.