Chase High Back Fully Ergonomic Office Chair AFRDI 6 Optional Arms
AFRDI approved to level 6 high back ergonomic chair, styled for comfort and support, large seat, 3 lever mechanism with independent seat and back tilting, with or without armrest.
- Durable Australian Made Office Chair
- Independent Seat and Back Angle Tilt & Infinite Lock
- Gas Lift Seat Height Adjustment
- Class 4 Heavy Duty Gas Lift Cylinder
- Fully Ergonomic Easy Adjustability
- Posture Correct Lumbar Back Support
- Back Rest is Height Adjustable
- Dunlop Enduro Foam for Supreme Comfort
- Optional seat slide mechanism, lift a lever & you can lengthen or shorten the depth of the seat (perfectly set up your chair to suit you)
- 5 Way Heavy Duty Nylon Base
- Optional Upgrade to metal Heavy Duty 5 Way Base
- Twin Wheel Roller Casters
- Optional Height-Adjustable Arm Rests
- AFRDI Approved Chase High Back Ergonomic Office Chair
- AFRDI Approved Level 6 & Tested
- Commercial Grade Black Upholstery
- 135kg Weight Rated & Tested
- 10 Year Factory Commercial Warranty
- Black Commercial Grade Fabric
- W520mm x D610mm x H950mm - 1080mm
Optional Amazing X-Bade Ball Bearing Wheels:
X-Wheel Blade Casters represent a breakthrough in seating technology and comfort. Just like a building, a chair is only as good as its foundation; and as a person, core stability is the key to health. The wheels on your chair are the foundation that creates core stability and leads to healthy, smooth, ergonomic movement. Featuring 100% rubberized blade wheels and a free ball-bearing core, X-Wheel Blade Casters are quieter and smoother. They work better on hardwood and pile carpet alike, and they are more gentle on tile, hardwood, vinyl, carpet, and almost any surface. Ball-bearing swivels spin easily, preventing scuffing and scratching. And they look great! Put, for a small investment, you can upgrade your chair's performance and enhance your seating experience.
- Makes your chair roll with ease
- Prevents user injury by making your chair easy to move
- Saves wear to carpet and other surface's
- 100% Rubberized blade wheels
- Quieter and smoother operation than traditional casters
- Perfect to use on any surface.
- Ball-bearing bracket core allows for easy, smooth swivel & spin
- Preventing scuffing and scratching
- The dual bearing core design will make your chair movement smooth and effortless.
- Manufactured with premium material
- Super Duty Metal bracket supports the wheel
- LIFETIME FACTORY WARRANTY
X-Blade Wheel Dimensions:
*FREE delivery to Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney,
Canberra, Brisbane, Perth, Hobart & Darwin metro areas only. All
orders less than this amount or in other regional areas will be subject
to our discounted delivery rates that can be quickly checked using the
shipping estimate calculator on this page.
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.