ErgoFlex IOO Ergonomic Mesh Executive Chair No Head Rest
Hot Seller Note: This product is so popular it has sold out in Black! We have more stock arriving... Soon. So place your order now to secure new stock!
The Ergoflex Deluxe Plus in stylish Black or Red Mesh is designed for all-day use, providing remarkable full-body support to any user valuing easy-to-adjust ergonomic office chairs. The IOO Mesh Office Chair is manufactured by the same company as the Ergohuman range, this chair allows ease of movement and includes several neck rest, back, arms and seat adjustments to ensure maximum comfort and accommodate user's individual needs.
- White frame with black or red heavy duty mesh
- Mesh offers supreme comfort and support for extended periods of sitting
- Chrome 5-way designer spider base
- Single lever control mechanism (SLCM)
- Seat slide adjustment, changes the depth of the seat
- Bodyweight automatic tension control
- Tilt and locking angle and recline
- 3D Dynamic lumbar support (3D AFLS)
- 4 Position adjustable backrest
- 4D height Adjustable armrest
- Backrest height adjustment
- 60mm Dual PU castors
- 110kg weight rated capacity
- 3 year warranty
- Seat height (highest point): 550mm
- Seat height (lowest point): 460mm
- Seat depth: 480mm
- Seat width, front: 500mm
- Seat width, back: 430mm
- Seat slide adjustment: 50mm
- Width Between arm rest: 480mm
- Back size, height: 560mm
- Back size, width: 500mm
*FREE delivery is valid when your order is $500 or more in Adelaide / $1,000 or more in Melbourne & Sydney / $2,000 or more in Canberra / $5,000 or more in Brisbane & Perth / $10,000 in Hobart / $15,000 or more in Darwin metro. All orders less than this amount or in other regional areas will be subject to our discounted delivery rates that can be quickly checked using the shipping estimate calculator on this page.
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.