V3 Motorised Pop Up Power Outlet with USB charging ports for Office Desk Table or Workstation
The V3 MPS Pop Up power point outlet is an automatic motorised variation of the standard range of pop up units. Extract out of a kitchen benchtop or any desktop surface by the press of a button on the lid. Once the unit is closed, it provides a seal against water or spills that may occur around the lid.Stylish, innovative, and accessible power access designed to meet societies growing need for readily available power and data.
Recommended for: Kitchen / Office
It’s the finer details that set the best homes and offices apart, there are many decisions to make when building or renovating your home or office – wall and carpet colours, tile designs, tap styles etc. It’s very time consuming. Many people won’t even give a second thought to their electrical installations. They assume there is nothing aside from the standard white plastic wall outlet.
Nothing could be further from the truth.
That’s why this pop up power points are revolutionising the way we access power in our kitchens, offices and other spaces. The days of searching for the perfect power solution are gone. Charge multiple devices simultaneously, quickly, simply and neatly with convenient Australian standard power points USB charging ports capable of charging most USB charging devices. Featuring a slim and compact design, the V3 is sure to set your space apart.
- V3 Pop Motorised Up Power Outlet
- White Led on top
- Charge multiple devices simultaneously
- 2 x Australian standard power points
- 2 x USB charging ports capable of charging most USB charging devices
- Slim and compact design
- Top Material: Refined Hardened Scratch-Resistive PVC Plastic
- Designed for offices, workshops etc
- Ready for immediate use – No professional help required!
- Waterproof rating: IP65 when in the closed position
- 12-Month Australian Warranty - Lifetime parts & repair service
- Silver Shell
- Silver Top
- White Face
- Installation Hole Size: 100-105mm Diameter [102mm for best fit]
- Space required below surface: 450mm from top of surface, 100mm in diameter
- Module Configuration: 2x Australian Outlets, 2x USB charging outlets [1.05a each]
- Cable Length: 2.15m
- Cable Type: H05VV-F [3x 1.5mm2]
- Rated Voltage: 240V~
- Rated Current: 10A
- Width: 170mm
- 102mm Diameter, 400mm Below Surface
- Drill a hole in the required installation surface. The hole size diameter is indicated above in the model specifications.
- Undo the mounting ring by spinning it clockwise with the unit pointing upside down.
- Once the mounting ring is undone and removed from the unit, feed the power cable through the top of the installation hole, then place the unit inside this hole, so that it can fit flush with the bench-top.
- Feed the mounting ring back through the cable, and tighten thoroughly to secure the unit to the bench-top.
- Plug the power plug into an Australia power protected circuit.
- The unit is ready for use. Press lightly on the outer part of the unit to depress the ring up. Then pull on the inner part to pull raise model up completely. Push the unit back down to retract.
Click Here for User Manual
*FREE delivery is valid when your order is $500 or more in Adelaide / $1,000 or more in Melbourne & Sydney / $2,000 or more in Canberra / $5,000 or more in Brisbane & Perth / $10,000 in Hobart / $15,000 or more in Darwin metro. All orders less than this amount or in other regional areas will be subject to our discounted delivery rates that can be quickly checked using the shipping estimate calculator on this page.
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.