V2 Nickel Coated Top Pop Up Power Outlet with USB charging ports for Office Desk Table or Workstation
When designing our homes and offices, we are faced with decisions about the smallest of details as indeed it is the trifling aspects of modern spaces that set them apart. When it comes to deciding on electrical fittings however, most people don’t look any further than the white plastic plug assuming that’s their only option.Stylish, innovative, and accessible power access designed to meet societies growing need for readily available power and data.
MPS Pop Up Power Points feature two Australian Outlets, and two USB Charging outlets to allow users to easily charge their portable devices with little hesitation. Small portable electronic devices that use USB to charge, such as iPhones, Android phones, iPods, MP3 Players, and digital camera… can charge directly from the unit without any external transformer – designed for added convenience.
The ability for Pop Up Power Outlets to easily hide away from a simple push down, or to be extracted from a simple pull up, means they can suit most environments without being in the way of other appliances. They look stylish, and when up, or down – when hidden from use. Installation on tabletop locations allows power to be provided where it is needed most, from kitchen appliances to laptop computers, all commonly used on bench-tops.
- V2 Pop Up Power Outlet
- Charge multiple devices simultaneously
- 2 x Australian standard power points
- 2 x USB charging ports capable of charging most USB charging devices
- Slim and compact design
- Top Material: PVC Hardened Plastic – Nickel Coated
- Designed for offices, workshops etc
- Ready for immediate use – No professional help required!
- 24-Month Australian Warranty
- Silver Shell
- Nickel Top
- Black Outlets
- Drill a hole in the required installation surface. The hole size diameter is indicated above in the model specifications.
- Undo the mounting ring by spinning it clockwise with the unit pointing upside down.
- Once the mounting ring is undone and removed from the unit, feed the power cable through the top of the installation hole, then place the unit inside this hole, so that it can fit flush with the bench-top.
- Feed the mounting ring back through the cable, and tighten thoroughly to secure the unit to the bench-top.
- Plug the power plug into an Australia power protected circuit.
- The unit is ready for use. Press lightly on the outer part of the unit to depress the ring up. Then pull on the inner part to pull raise model up completely. Push the unit back down to retract.
- Installation Hole Size: 100-105mm Diameter [102mm for best fit]
- Space required below surface: 290mm from top of surface, 100mm in diameter
- Module Configuration: 2x Australian Outlets, 2x USB charging outlets [1.05a each]
- Cable Length: 2.15m
- Cable Type: H05VV-F [3x 1.5mm2]
- Plug: XH022B [250V 10A]
- Degree Of Protection: IPX0 [against harmful ingress of water], IP2X [against access to hazardous parts and against harmful ingress of solid foreign objects]
- Rated Voltage: 240V~
- Rated Current: 10A
- Technical Model: V2SebNetPUPP
- Width: 160mm
Click Here for User Manual
*FREE delivery is valid when your order is $500 or more in Adelaide / $1,000 or more in Melbourne & Sydney / $2,000 or more in Canberra / $5,000 or more in Brisbane & Perth / $10,000 in Hobart / $15,000 or more in Darwin metro. All orders less than this amount or in other regional areas will be subject to our discounted delivery rates that can be quickly checked using the shipping estimate calculator on this page.
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.