V1 Pop Up Power Outlet with USB charging ports for Office Desk Table or Workstation
When designing our homes and offices, we are faced with decisions about the smallest of details as indeed it is the trifling aspects of modern spaces that set them apart. When it comes to deciding on electrical fittings however, most people don’t look any further than the white plastic plug assuming that’s their only option.
The V1B Pop up power point is an Australian first, revolutionising the way we have power in our kitchens, desks, and offices. The V1B socket features 2x Australian standard power points which can easily be hidden or pulled up when needed. It also features 2x USB charging ports providing 2.1amps of power @ 5v capable of charging iPads, iPhones, iPods, Android Phones, GoPros, Digital Cameras, and pretty much any other device which requires USB charging.
The days of searching for the perfect power solution are gone. Charge multiple devices simultaneously, quickly, simply and neatly with convenient Australian standard power points and USB charging ports capable of charging most USB charging devices. Featuring a slim and compact design, the V1 is sure to set your space apart.
- V1B Pop Up Power Outlet
- Charge multiple devices simultaneously
- 2 x Australian standard power points
- 2 x USB charging ports capable of charging most USB charging devices
- slim and compact design
- Material: PVC Plastic
- Designed for offices, workshops etc
- Ready for immediate use – No professional help required!
- 12-Month Australian Warranty - Lifetime parts & repair service
- Silver Shell
- Black/Silver Top
- Black Outlets
- Drill a hole in the required installation surface. The hole size diameter is indicated above in the model specifications.
- Undo the mounting ring by spinning it clockwise with the unit pointing upside down.
- Once the mounting ring is undone and removed from the unit, feed the power cable through the top of the installation hole, then place the unit inside this hole, so that it can fit flush with the bench-top.
- Feed the mounting ring back through the cable, and tighten thoroughly to secure the unit to the bench-top.
- Plug the power plug into an Australia power protected circuit.
- The unit is ready for use. Press lightly on the outer part of the unit to depress the ring up. Then pull on the inner part to pull raise model up completely. Push the unit back down to retract.
- Length: 350mm
- Width: 125mm
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.