Switch: In-desk power/catalog/AV module
Our new SWITCH in-desk power/catalog/AV module has a unique modular design allowing a range of different style lids to be used with a standard size single chassis.
- Desk box lids slide onto chassis
- Soft Close function
- Aluminium or ABS finish
- With or without cable management brush
- Also available in brushed finish aluminium black or silver with mechanically fixed chassis.
- Available in Black, White or Silver
- In-desk lid cut out: 290x111mm
- CHASSIS - Softwire quad autoswitched outlets as standard with provision for 6 catalog/av (bezels supplied)
In-Desk Lid Options:
- SWITCH 302 - In-desk lid & frame, brushed aluminium finish/plain finish - brush along cable exit (Only for SWITCH 003 Chassis)
- SWITCH 308 - In-desk lid (aluminium) & frame (ABS), brushed aluminium finish - cable exit from each side
- SWITCH 306 - In-desk lid & frame (ABS) - cable exit from 3 sides
- SWITCH 316 - In-desk lid (aluminium) & frame (ABS) - cable exit from 3 sides
- SWITCH 305 - In-desk lid (aluminium) & frame (ABS), brushed aluminium finish - brush along cable exit
- SWITCH 309 - In-desk lid pencil-box & mobile phone holder - lid & frame (ABS)
- SWITCH 001 Chassis - 282 x 110 x 110mm
- SWITCH 003 Chassis - 318 x 110 x 110mm (Only used with SWITCH 302)
*FREE delivery is valid when your order is $500 or more in Adelaide / $1,000 or more in Melbourne & Sydney / $2,000 or more in Canberra / $5,000 or more in Brisbane & Perth / $10,000 in Hobart / $15,000 or more in Darwin metro. All orders less than this amount or in other regional areas will be subject to our discounted delivery rates that can be quickly checked using the shipping estimate calculator on this page.
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.